What's new

Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) (1 Viewer)

David Deeb

Screenwriter
Real Name
David
This movie gets worse the more we talk about it.
One of the best things I've read yet! :biggrin:

The more time has gone on, the more I'm frustrated with this film. For $200 million, I shouldn't have been bored.

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby
The studios have been under pressure to keep pumping out movies (and television) with the same characters (and storylines). Fatigue is setting in and looking at what is in the pipeline, this will get worse. After the reception this film has had, i doubt that Patty Jenkins and/or Gal Gadot will want to do a third. Me thinks a reboot is urgently required!

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
The studios have been under pressure to keep pumping out movies (and television) with the same characters (and storylines). Fatigue is setting in and looking at what is in the pipeline, this will get worse. After the reception this film has had, i doubt that Patty Jenkins and/or Gal Gadot will want to do a third. Me thinks a reboot is urgently required!

Eh, I would imagine the poor reception to this movie is simply due to it not being that great of a movie vs. any kind of fatigue. I think re-boots are much worse than continuing with the same character.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
They were crapping all over this on the radio this morning (Elvis Duran morning show).

At first Elvis apologized, as he'd been telling people how awful it was but then realized he'd watched the first movie, not the sequel. Then the rest of the crew chimed in that the sequel was not even as good as that first film so if he didn't like that one, he shouldn't waste his time.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
Steve Trevor eating pop tarts in bed

AD6C9046-C3F6-4FDD-8124-921639942237.jpeg

Keith Cobby

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Keith Cobby
They were crapping all over this on the radio this morning (Elvis Duran morning show).

At first Elvis apologized, as he'd been telling people how awful it was but then realized he'd watched the first movie, not the sequel. Then the rest of the crew chimed in that the sequel was not even as good as that first film so if he didn't like that one, he shouldn't waste his time.

This made me laugh, thanks. I didn't much like the first one either, but thought the trailer for WW84 looked ok. Don't think i've encountered so much derision for a film before.

John_Bilbrey

Second Unit
I have to admit I was really looking forward to this, but ended up sorely disappointed. The first one was much better.

Thomas Newton

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Newton

If he thought the first film wasn't any good, he should stay off the air, and not waste our time!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks