Real Name
Patrick
Sure, why not...

22080CCA-6185-49D9-9F3E-6564E2B9F0C4.jpeg

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
The local art house theater that is open is showing this, since the nearby multiplex theater that would usually get the big new titles remains closed.

I wonder if some of the smaller independents might benefit from the current marketplace while many of the big chain multiplexes are closed since they don't think it's viable for them to be open? They can have access to bigger titles that would ordinarily pass them by.

Wayne_j

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Realistically it will probably be something that went straight to streaming.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
They submit everything for Best Picture consideration. It's a paperwork formality. I'm sure no one at WB is realistically expecting this to actually win Best Picture.

Cranston37+

🇺🇸
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick
They submit everything for Best Picture consideration. It's a paperwork formality. I'm sure no one at WB is realistically expecting this to actually win Best Picture.

All of us here are savvy enough to know that, but it makes WW84 much less fun to talk about :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
MINARI should win the Oscar for best film . Truly the very best film that I saw last year. Sadly most people would probably never heard of it.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
Unlike the actual full length movie. :D
I'm going 3D BD projected, and with my favorite snacks and beverage. I'm hoping there will be a sliver of enjoyment to be had. But like you say, I haven't heard one positive thing about it...from anyone that has seen it that I know. :unsure:

JimmyO

Berserker
Real Name
Jim
This is now available for rent at regular rental prices on iTunes.

$6.99 in the Canada store.

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member

I'm so glad Patty Jenkins, and Gal Gadot are being fast tracked for the third WW film. We need more super hero films that stay true to the core character values, and the comic book, all the while dazzling us with modern day special FX!

I have seen it 5 times now, twice in 3D, and three times 4K. This is turning out to be one of my favorite super hero films ever. Just pleasing from start to finish. I love that the bad guys aren't the standard cookie cutter "I'm pure evil" as we get so often, more about people losing their way, and looking for ways to come out on top for once in their life.

I love the relationship between Diana, and Steve which puts the first romance arc to shame. I actually felt the chemistry in this film, and was broken hearted when they parted. Barbara (Kristen Wiig) was slightly overused, but I cared for her character as well.

This is turning out to be another Star Wars The Last Jedi scenario where a film has very polarizing mixed reviews, but one that I really, really like.

Last edited:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

I'm so glad Patty Jenkins, and Gal Gadot are being fast tracked for the third WW film. We need more super hero films that stay true to the core character values, and the comic book, all the while dazzling us with modern day special FX!

I have seen it 5 times now, twice in 3D, and three times 4K. This is turning out to be one of my favorite super hero films ever. Just pleasing from start to finish. I love that the bad guys aren't the standard cookie cutter "I'm pure evil" as we get so often, more about people losing their way, and looking for ways to come out on top for once in their life.

I love the relationship between Diana, and Steve which puts the first romance arc to shame. I actually felt the chemistry in this film, and was broken hearted when they parted. Barbara (Kristen Wiig) was slightly overused, but I cared for her character as well.

This is turning out to be another Star Wars The Last Jedi scenario where a film has very polarizing mixed reviews, but one that I really, really like.

Alison Brie What GIF

Bryan^H

Senior HTF Member
LOL, it must be bad to most---- no takers on the free movie. I'll try again tomorrow.

Code Taken. I have another from my 3D copy I'll post later this week, thanks.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks