What's new

Man Oh Man This is Killing Me............. (1 Viewer)

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
That's right up there with "There are no stupid questions" and "Size doesn't matter".

--
H

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
Hey Guys,

Well we finally got together sat Night to grab bite to eat. Now I Have to wait to haer from her agian

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Seeing as things are moving along smoothly now I'm not sure what the purpose of this thread is. Does she do strange things while driving her car? Does she have an attractive friend that you can't stop thinking about? Is she fascinated by silica? Does she like to grill? Does she have any cute pets? Is she trying to conceive?

Help me out here.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Not sure why you have to wait? I mean, it's Tuesday.

Also, you should have set the second date before you left the first one.

--
H

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
I dont have a computer at home. I only have one at work. Plus having sundays and mondays off doesnt help either.

Adam.Heckman

Second Unit
Sherman,

Couldn't help but notice that you're sig says Weymouth MA. I'm in Quincy. The Weymouth BJs wholesale has first season 24 for 20 bucks. Bought it last week. Never seen the show before this season and now I'm hooked. Nice, thoughtful gift, that's cheaper than a dinner.

Good luck.

edit: if you're not a member of bjs, I'm pretty sure they give you a one day pass to evaluate.

Adam.Heckman

Second Unit
Nice to meet you 'neighbor'.

Hope they still have some left there for you. BTW, I'm glad things seem to be working out for you.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
As far as the "nice guy" thing. I agree with Holadem that it's often used as an excuse to a bigger issue. I too used to play the "I'm too nice, that's why I can't get a date", but failed to realize that most of the women, that I went after, demand a boyfriend who does a hell of a lot more than surf the internet and watch DVD's all night. :D

I also used to think that my salary would help out too, but the "women only date guys with $$" line is blown out of the water as well.

Once I realized the type of women I was going after, I realized that it had nothing to do with my 'niceness' and EVERYTHING to do with my choices.

A lot of nice guys think that their niceness can attract the hottest babes, while ignoring the women that we can actually get. Exactly! All of my 'unavailable' female friends always tell me how awesome I am. It used to bug me that I can always be friendly with "unavailable" women, yet single women turn me down, but I realized that the reason I am friendly with these women is because any sort of relationship (between us) would not work at all. My best friend (who is married) always says that I am not the type of person she'd date, but she knows that my good qualities would make any woman glad to be with me.

Again, it's not that my niceness is a hindrance, it's that I need to look for women who will appreciate this quality in me. Most of the women I was seeking out, were not looking for that.

So, I no longer see my niceness as a bad thing. I see it as my greatest asset!

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor

well yes and no. We had a great Time sat night. I let her drive my car, Which she just went crazy over. We had a quick bite to eat and hung out for a while. Her Bday was last friday so I got her 2 pink carnations which she gave me a big hug and a kiss and told me that I kiss really well.

After Dinner we were walking past a jewelry store and we stopped to take a look at the watches they had. After a look she goes "nothing I like, I like TAG watches". So I had to show of the Tag that I have. Again there is another thing we have in common.

I have not heard from her since. I left a message last night to see if she wanted to get together this weekend.

Again this is Killing me.

Is she playing hard to get?

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
She told you you were a good kisser!

A girl who is not interested in a guy does not tell the guy that she thinks he is a good kisser. Play cool

Adam.Heckman

Second Unit

That was hilarious.

I know a guy that sells watches on newbury st, they sell rolex and all the high end stuff. After I saw all that, I still liked the TAGs in their 'low end' case the best. Good call.

Because I'm in Quincy, I'm looking for cool places near by to hang out... you said you do comedy stuff at a local haunt? Mind me asking which one? I might swing by and heckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks