What's new

Man Oh Man This is Killing Me............. (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
The Shermanator! (cheap American Pie reference)

Seriously I came into this thread late and was reading it thinking "Oh god I hope he doesn't do what Mikey did in Swingers..."

But it turns out it was the other line: "Who's the big winner here? Mikey, Mikey's the big winner!" :D

Congrats and best wishes on wherever this takes you! Enjoy the journey because each one is different, unique and beautiful in their own way.

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
cause I'm all growd up nows.

I made sure not to make this into a "NIKKI" phonecall.

Now I hope she can make it to my show tonight

That has to be one of the best things I have read in a long time.

Thanks

RickER

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Rick
Oh how i love to live vicariously through others. And, also glad i don't have to play "the game" anymore. But speaking of stalking, you ever notice if you WANTED a chick to stalk you she wont. Its always the fruity ones you cant get away from. They sit out front of your home, or call 30 seconds after you get their....creepy!

Mike Voigt

Supporting Actor
That would be PINA COLADAS, which translated means "strained pineapple", with a tilde (wiggle on the key next to 1, like ~) above the N.

And they're great drinks. Pity they include enough calories to make a meal... at least the really big ones do.

Also hope everything works out great between you and your hope.

Mike

Jason Pancake

Stunt Coordinator
Mark,
Quick, before it's too late. There's still time...

Doc Love Knows All

Read that and as many of his archived articles that you can get your hands on. This is dating advice that I promise you have NEVER heard before. He is the Zen master of dating advice for men. It's about confidence and being a challenge.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
No Matt, I am a nice guy too and am just as boring as you :D. And an arrogant foul-mouthed hard-drinking self-absorbed ill-tempered fuck to boot. But I appear interesting by virtue of my accent, name, origin and size :D

--
H

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
Now boys, lets play nice.

I think I might have to pick up the first season of 24. Its is her altime favorite show.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee

Actually, if you've hung out in After Hours long enough this ALWAYS comes up in dating threads.

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Ok Holdem. Thanks for clearing that up. I guess I took it the wrong way. Sorry brother. :)

And i do get opprotunities with women; in fact I have to ignore or chase some of them away.

I either like the ones who think im boring or theyre taken or the ones that want me I cant stand for one reason or another.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Id only call twice and then forget about it.

BTW, everyone is different and one person who sees you as "boring",another may see you as predictable or whatever and actually like that about you.

Depends on the person.

I had the same routine for a few years and had a G/F that loved that she didnt have to wonder where I was.

People are always taking "rejection" too personally.

Just move on.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
[OT]
Lew, if there is a time to be in Mexico, it's definitely today! ;)

I'll be settling for a Mexican restaurant myself...
[/OT]

--
H

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
ah hell, i'm too lazy to read this whole thread.

h, do me a favor...give me you're one paragraph summary. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks