What's new

Press Release SPHE Press Release: Columbia Classics 4k Ultra HD Collection: Volume 4 (1 Viewer)

compson

Second Unit
Real Name
Robert
Zavvi is selling for $168.99. They list March 4 as the release date, so you'll have to wait a couple more weeks for it, but at least there is a discount!
That’s the release date of the British release. It’s possible the 1080p BDs are Region B (as Rarewaves indicates). Something to be aware of.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Zavvi is selling for $168.99. They list March 4 as the release date, so you'll have to wait a couple more weeks for it, but at least there is a discount!
That is still higher than the list price of the previous volumes. The picture of the cover on both Zavvi and Amazon.co.uk show the set includes the digital codes. Is this the US set? If it's the British they don't usually include the digital codes. Or are the covers just the US version and the actual sets when shipped from the UK will not have the digital codes for the movies.

1707898517262.png

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Multiple sites now with restock -- DD (139), Movie Unlimited (172), Target (215)

DEEP10 at DD give 10% off - I'm assuming if you've not used it lately. I'm pretty I used it sometime last year, but now active again for me. At least covers the $4 Heavy Shipping surcharge and sales tax.

MU 20% Off $50+ MU24MAR code
Target -- no promos or sales that I can find.
Walmart 189 (guess who finally dropped their price from matching Target previously)

Last edited:

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Multiple sites now with restock -- DD (139), Movie Unlimited (172), Target (215)

DEEP10 at DD give 10% off - I'm assuming if you've not used it lately. I'm pretty I used it sometime last year, but now active again for me. At least covers the $4 Heavy Shipping surcharge and sales tax.
Cant find an active MU code
Target -- no promos or sales that I can find.
Walmart 189 (guess who finally dropped their price from matching Target previously)
Amazon finally dropped their price to $191.33... but I opted for DeepDiscount, where it totaled out at $140.01 after the DEEP10 discount code, tax and shipping.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Amazon finally dropped their price to $191.33... but I opted for DeepDiscount, where it totaled out at $140.01 after the DEEP10 discount code, tax and shipping.

Apparently someone said it was very briefly 166 at Bezos-world then rapidly 191 which made me think that Walmart was playing games with them again.

SD_Brian

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Apparently someone said it was very briefly 166 at Bezos-world then rapidly 191 which made me think that Walmart was playing games with them again.
Of course, having now pulled the trigger at $140, I fully expect Amazon's price to drop to $107 within a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks