captain-marvel-excl-jude-law.jpg

captain-marvel-excl-skrulls.jpg

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
I think in the most recent Agents Of Shield season, the white and blue Kree were revealed to actually be blue Kree wearing white paint.

I think the show (in prior seasons) explored the idea that the Kree visited earth long ago and seeded their DNA among humanity, so that there are people who are Kree-human hybrids.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
My understanding was that the blue Kree and the pink (or white) Kree are just different races within the species.

We have plenty of different races and colors here on Earth after all.

Just pulled this from Wikipedia:

In the Kree race there is a distinction between the blue-skinned "purebred" Krees and their white-skinned members, with the blue-skinned Kree being a small but powerful minority. At some point in the past the Kree race's evolution was "frozen" which has led to Kree scientists experimenting with genetics and interbreeding with other races to help counter the lack of genetic evolution in the Kree race itself. These experiments led to the creation of the Inhumans on Earth.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
A few glimpses of Carol as a human being, which were badly needed.

Still blows my mind that the same marketing team that's knocking it out of the park for Endgame is so hit and miss for this movie.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
From Disney's social media, what they're calling a new international poster, but they don't ssay what markets it's being used in:

Captain Marvel.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks