What's new

Would an SVS be too much? (1 Viewer)

CaseyLS

Second Unit
I could give a damn what the dorm adminisrtation thinks as long as I don't piss off the people around me I'll be ok. Oh the full story of why I hate the KSU H&D will be coming to the After Hours Lounge soon so keep your eyes open.

Pete Austin

Agent
Kevin
To clarify my earlier post, the reason that my SVS would have been too much in the dorms was indeed because I like to listen to music and movies loud. The dorm walls were hollow cinder block so you can imagine how well bass and other sounds :D moved through them. However, I second Kevitar's comment about how well SV subs do at moderate and low levels. They are able to do everything from the articulate to the massive. No matter what volume you listen at I think you will be supremely happy with the dimension that an SV sub will add (imo of course).

BryanZ

Screenwriter
You're moving in a few months. Who cares? :D Get one now and enjoy it! Most people only have a knack for knowing what boomy bass is rather than clear, deep, powerful bass. You know, the type that SVS puts out. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks