What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Airtags buyers and owners thread (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
My airtags originally said May 7-10, yesterday they shipped with an arrival date of 5 May and UPS now says they will be here tomorrow 30 April. 🤯🤷🏻‍♂️💪🏼

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
They’re here and they are all my favorite! :)

6FA868E1-AF7F-430D-86AA-792B948D871F.jpeg

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Unexpected trip coming up in a couple weeks. Was going to impulse buy AirTags. But they’re not shipping until mid June, so no go.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Unexpected trip coming up in a couple weeks. Was going to impulse buy AirTags. But they’re not shipping until mid June, so no go.

As of right now, Amazon is showing single Airtags in-stock on 5/11 for delivery on 5/13. No availability date on the four-pack though.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I was looking at the 4-pack. I ”need” two. So might as well buy four to get the pack discount.

I lucked out and found that one of the two Apple stores in my area have the four-pack in stock, so I grabbed one and am picking it up tomorrow morning.

They have more stock at this location Dave. I'd be happy to grab a pack for you and mail it. Let me know if you're interested.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I lucked out and found that one of the two Apple stores in my area have the four-pack in stock, so I grabbed one and am picking it up tomorrow morning.

They have more stock at this location Dave. I'd be happy to grab a pack for you and mail it. Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks for the offer, but it’s not pressing. :) I was going to impulse buy the new gadget having a marginal excuse. But I don’t worry about lost luggage on a cross-country, non-stop trip.

I’ll probably buy some next month before a trip to see family. They’ll probably be in stock then.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks