What's new

Apple spring event April 20 (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
(wonder if there will be ONE MORE THING but we are at the hour mark)

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
The power this new iPad Pro seems like it could really replace a laptop. Photoshop runs on it, but I’ve not tried photoshop on it yet. Apple Pencil support of course.

I am thinking about using it for photo editing myself.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Hopefully my work will be able to order an iMac and an iPad Pro before my fiscal year funds expire (fingers crossed). I will seriously think about the new AppleTV for home use...

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
The timing for a switch to a desktop Mac for work is perfect. Historically my work's main software suite was Windows only. Now we're transitioning off of that platform to a new, cloud-hosted, browser based platform so I won't have to run a dual boot Mac (with a Windows partition) starting in August.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Hope they put a preorder option in the Apple Store App so you can kind of price out the different specs on the new iPad Pro and put it into preorder queue -- the same way they let you do for the iPhones

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Hopefully my work will be able to order an iMac and an iPad Pro before my fiscal year funds expire (fingers crossed). I will seriously think about the new AppleTV for home use...

I have an older gen Apple TV in the bedroom that’s becoming useless since it doesn’t support a lot of the apps I use. I’m pretty sure I’m going to replace my Apple TV 4K in the living room with the new one and move the older 4K to the bedroom.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Hope they put a preorder option in the Apple Store App so you can kind of price out the different specs on the new iPad Pro and put it into preorder queue -- the same way they let you do for the iPhones

Never mind. You can price it out on the Apple store now.

Interesting, you get $200 back on the cellular model with activation through the major phone companies. Have to look into the fine print on that offer.

EDIT: It's in Bill Credits of $5 per month

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Does anybody have any new details for this new AppleTV like pricing and availability?

The new Apple TV 4K starts at $179 for 32GB of storage and will be available to purchase starting on April 30th. A 64GB model will also be available for $199. New revamped remote.

If you can, go view the rerun of the event as it shows that the TV can be calibrated with your iPhone

2021-04-20_14-50-45.jpg

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
32gd ATV4K is $179, 64gb is $199. Both pre-orders start on April 30. Available mid-May.

I see one in my future as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks