What's new

Airtags buyers and owners thread (1 Viewer)

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
Then again, maybe they won’t. Who knows? It’s all bananas! I hate the airlines and flying with such a passion nowadays that I’ll gladly drive 12 hours to avoid a 2 hour flight.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Now, I too am debating whether to get a 4-pack of these given the current sales... or maybe just 1 to try first?

I'm becoming more forgetful these days... but don't usually forget where I might put down my camera backpack (or camera or tripod), if I put it down at all, heh, so not sure I really need one for that.

I don't often fly... and usually stick w/ carry-on as much as possible anyway, so losing luggage is probably not really an issue for me either -- I can always just buy one if/when I do actually travel w/ more luggage.

I also don't normally lose my keys nor wallet -- and not crazy about using this in a wallet anyway...

The one thing(s) I do often lose is/are my umbrellas... but they're probably not actually worth tagging (at such costs), haha... And of course, my iPhone already has Find My, so... :P

Family members, OTOH, might have more use for them though, hmmm...

_Man_

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
We bought a pack before our European vacation this spring. I view them like insurance: they’re completely useless until they’re useful. And the price is low enough that I can gamble on them in case they do help make a lousy situation a bit easier on our travels.

But so far, they’ve not actually helped me in any practical way. But they remain in my suitcase and satchel, in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks