What's new

3D Terminator 2 Judgement Day 3D (1 Viewer)

3D Projectionist

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Lenny
Canal wont take any prisoners David. We had a similar problem with Vespa copy parts from India of very poor dangerous quality.

Well I'm still enjoying T23D here although the Christmas films are due to take over now so he will need to be retired to the archive for a bit.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I have my Zavvi Steelbook here so not a local problem since I've been region free for quite a while. I do know that many were waiting to hear about the India disc.

I strongly suspect the Reliance/India is legit for the most part, but I've always been a bit wary of the India releases ever since the Ratatouille 3D screwup where it was released in a Region C country as a Region B locked disc.

I just never could figure out how that could happen unless that company was copying discs though if you're going to go to that much trouble, though I guess a real pirate would have just removed the Region Key so it probably was just a stupid thing. And whatever kind of Pitbull SC Legal is, Disney is 3 order of magnitudes more litigious

Last edited:

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Hope anyone interested in this catches this message, but what appears the 1st Region A friendly 3D release is now up for preorder from Korea. Release Date May 18, 2018

$28.99 + around $11shipping. Registering at Nova should give you $3 in Points which can be applied to the 1st order. Nova accepts Paypal for anyone concerned. Both sites have very good reps and are very high on the retailer list for buying Korea discs from the US.
I think it's limited to around 1000 copies and historically many of these exclusives don't last long

http://novamnm.com/product/blu-ray-terminator-2-judgment-day-3d-lenticular-full-slip-le/1281

https://kimchidvd.com/en/21806/v.kimchi

1281_shop2_167722.jpg
1281_shop2_218909.jpg

Last edited:

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Yep, and they say there's no market or demand for 3D on blu-ray. Yep, yep, yep....

Well -- it is several hundred million potential Asian customers and the entire NA/SA fighting over 1000 copies. A lot of folks were surprised that this lasted 24 hrs. Many of the Kimchi/Nova exclusive Steelbooks sell out in an hour or less.

3D Projectionist

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Lenny
Likewise have the Zavvi steelbook along with all the others of Termy. We sure were lucky to get this looking so great in 3D and also the opportunity to see it a number of times at the flicks upon opening. Its funny how a film series I started watching mid 1980's can be such a part of your life but its sure been a great ride now even with a couple of them in 3D. Terminator 2 3D on Blu-Ray looks really amazing projected here and a good thing to have in the collection.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
For those who missed the S Korean Region A compatible item and aren't B-capable -- Amazon.jp has listed a new Region A release coming March 22 and honestly at a fairly reasonable (for a Japanese release) $40+ shipped to US price

https://www.amazon.co.jp/Terminator-2-Judgment-Day-3D-Blu-ray/dp/B07MZ5DSPN

Amz Japan requires a separate account unlike other Amazon International. There is a Language button at the top that allows a decent English navigation of the site -- at least enough to get by. They do usually ship to the US, tend to package items much better than Amazon US/CA/EU and most items seem to arrive 2-4 days so the higher shipping charge can be somewhat tolerated

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks