What's new

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Last year’s biggest box office hit Avatar: The Way of Water finally arrives on 3D Blu-ray.

Released: 16 Dec 2022
Rated: PG-13
Runtime: 192 min

Director: James Cameron
Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Cast: Sam Worthington, Zoe Saldana, Sigourney Weaver
Writer(s): James Cameron, Rick Jaffa, Amanda Silver

Plot: Jake Sully lives with his newfound family formed on the extrasolar moon Pandora. Once a familiar threat returns to finish what was previously started, Jake must work with Neytiri and the army of the Na'vi race to protect their home.

IMDB rating: 7.8
MetaScore: 67

Disc Information

Studio: Disney
Distributed By: N/A
Video Resolution: 1080P/MVC...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

John

Agent
Real Name
John
Are the Nirvana vibes of this cover image intentional or just a happy accident in a frame from the film's production? I don't know the backstory.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
1686964517556.png

WillG

Senior HTF Member
I’m torn on whether or not to purchase. TBH I’m not wild about these movies. They look great, but don’t offer much novelty in terms of story and they can be pretty damn preachy. Still it appears to be a reference quality 3D release and obviously one of the last we’ll ever see from a non boutique label. So, I’m tempted strictly for collection purposes

RickardL

Supporting Actor
I’m torn on whether or not to purchase. TBH I’m not wild about these movies. They look great, but don’t offer much novelty in terms of story and they can be pretty damn preachy. Still it appears to be a reference quality 3D release and obviously one of the last we’ll ever see from a non boutique label. So, I’m tempted strictly for collection purposes
I thought it was so-so as a movie but I liked it in 3D at the cinema and I will get this since my 3D Full HD plasma still makes 3D viewing a pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks