What's new

Press Release BVHE Press Release: Avatar: The Way of Water (4k UHD) (3D Blu-ray) (Blu-ray) and Avatar (4k UHD) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
All three of us have the same exact model. I think @Colin Jacobson does too.

I wouldn’t care so much if it was just a normal OLED. But it’s the last 3D model they made so it really sucks.

I’ve learned my lesson.

KPmusmag

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kevin Parcher
Wow, just got an email from amazon saying my copy will arrive tomorrow (6/28). As of this morning it still said "We need more time to estimate a delivery date".

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Wow, just got an email from amazon saying my copy will arrive tomorrow (6/28). As of this morning it still said "We need more time to estimate a delivery date".
Amazon has done that quite a bit. They provide an estimate that's way off into the future, then deliver relatively quickly so you feel like you're getting some sort of good service.

It's like Scotty on Star Trek, who never had another ounce of power or any solution to give Kirk, but always managed to find some way to save the day so he was deemed irreplaceable.

JoshZ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joshua Zyber
Received my shipment from Deep Discount last night. No issues on that front.

I'm not a fan of the way Disney stacked two discs onto each of the keepcase spindles.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Let's see what experience Tino has when he attempts playback.
Happy to report that I had no issues playing Avatar The Way Of Water in 3D on my Panny UB820

Looked and sounded spectacular and the 3D was tremendous.

However nothing could compare to the IMAX 3D presentation I saw in the theater.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
Happy to report that I had no issues playing Avatar The Way Of Water in 3D on my Panny UB820

Looked and sounded spectacular and the 3D was tremendous.

However nothing could compare to the IMAX 3D presentation I saw in the theater.
Guess I'll need to get an external BD drive for my laptop so I can play through my VR headset.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
image.jpg

Was waiting for me when I got home, but having issues redeeming the digital code. No rush on that.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille
When I said it’s hard to find a 3D tv nowadays I of course meant one that doesn’t cost a fortune. There are a few but all in the €2-4000 range, way out of my budget and to be honest have a huge 65” tv in the living room and a nice 50” in the bedroom so wouldn’t know where to put it just for my 3D discs.
Top ten 3D projectors, some as low as $500

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks