What's new

Press Release BVHE Press Release: Avatar: The Way Of Water (4k UHD) (Digital) (1 Viewer)

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Yeah I saw it a few times in IMAX 3D and the time flew by. Wasn’t bored for a second.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
Some blame has to go to the theater that allowed a child too young to be seeing that movie to be admitted anyway.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Take this with a grain of salt...

Someone has contacted and informed me that retailer listing access is showing disc releases (including 3D Blu-ray) for the end of June.

All this can change
Makes perfect sense.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
One of those Twitter Disc people mentioned a rumored date of June 20 for the release of this and the first film on 4k.

Kyle_D

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kyle Dickinson
I’m always skeptical of the Twitter disc people, but the official June 7 Disney+ date gives me hope we’ll see a disc release in the rumored general time frame.

cineMANIAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Luis
How unusual is it now to have a very narrow window between an official announcement and actual street date release these days? I've stopped following these things lately.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
How unusual is it now to have a very narrow window between an official announcement and actual street date release these days? I've stopped following these things lately.
It's not. When the theatrical to PVOD window shrunk, so did the physical release window.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks