What's new

Disney+ She-Hulk: Attorney at Law (Marvel Cinematic Universe) (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
She-Hulk is the Pitch Meeting this week. Although the video is not mine, I think this really nails the significant problems I had with this show.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave

Good.
Bad.

I thought it was old news that She Hulk wasn’t returning. But this is my favorite MCU show. It was so much fun. I wanted 22 episodes a season and 7 seasons of this sitcom. It was delightfully bonkers and fun and surprising from start to stop.

I know a lot of people bounced off the finale when it went meta. But otherwise, I don’t understand the antipathy to it. (Well I understand it from a certain audience subgroup but that ilk isn’t here on HTF.)

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Bad.

I thought it was old news that She Hulk wasn’t returning. But this is my favorite MCU show. It was so much fun. I wanted 22 episodes a season and 7 seasons of this sitcom. It was delightfully bonkers and fun and surprising from start to stop.

I know a lot of people bounced off the finale when it went meta. But otherwise, I don’t understand the antipathy to it. (Well I understand it from a certain audience subgroup but that ilk isn’t here on HTF.)

Sounds like our loss... though I still haven't gotten around to seeing it just yet.

IF it's anything like the mid-to-late-80's comics I've seen featuring this character, I should enjoy it.

The actress playing her does seem too petite to me though... :P

_Man_

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Last edited:

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
I was called "Wongy" (ie., Wong-ee) myself back in high school... ;)
Shouldn't that be "Wongers"?

I wonder... what would one call a billion "Wongers" if we all got together for an MCU story, LOL...

I once had a college lecturer (for an upper-level Comp Sci course) who loved to say there's a billion of us (Wongs) out there, haha -- he's of course exaggerating, but it's fun to say/hear nonetheless, heh...

_Man_

Joe Wong

Senior HTF Member
Credit to @RaichuCopper on Twitter.

1705600620740.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks