What's new

Odd Browser Behavior on HTF (1 Viewer)

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I don't like to have my browser (safari) window(s) spanning the width of my screen. Lately when I open a post the text is not word-wrapping and goes off the screen on the right. I expand the window to see the text and it word-wraps to fit the expanded window. Just now I did that and after a minute, the post wrapped normally and took up much less horizontal space.

I'm on an iMac using Safari. Is this happening to anyone else?

Mike Robertson

Stunt Coordinator
I don't like to have my browser (safari) window(s) spanning the width of my screen. Lately when I open a post the text is not word-wrapping and goes off the screen on the right. I expand the window to see the text and it word-wraps to fit the expanded window. Just now I did that and after a minute, the post wrapped normally and took up much less horizontal space.

I'm on an iMac using Safari. Is this happening to anyone else?

Working okay for me. I'm on a iMac running Mojave 10.14.3 with Safari 12.0.3. Did some testing by changing window widths and opening different posts. Everything seemed normal.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Working okay for me. I'm on a iMac running Mojave 10.14.3 with Safari 12.0.3. Did some testing by changing window widths and opening different posts. Everything seemed normal.
Thank you for trying it out. My windows are adjusting properly, but it takes 30-60 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks