What's new

No More Hometheater Stuff!!! (1 Viewer)

EugeneR

Second Unit
The cure for the HT addiction is certainly not to be found here. If you want to kick the habbit, you gotta stop hanging out with users.

MikeMcGrew

Stunt Coordinator
Hi, my name is Michael and I have a HT problem! Do you think our addiction is somehow indiciative of OCD? I am a psych major you know and obsessive compulsive disorder can manifest itself in funny ways. What kind of therapy would we be talking about anyway???

MikeMcGrew

Stunt Coordinator
Hey LaMarcus, what kind of S series JBL's did you buy? I'm waiting on a pair of S312II's that I bought factory direct from Harman. They are being shipped from Phoenix and they are in El Paso today. I hope they are having a good time! I am kind of worried about them but that's just the father in me. I'm probably going to just use them for music/party speakers but I may consider going to a JBL S series setup, at least for a little while. I am deffinitely not done. No, I think I've only just begun.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
A friend's simple rule of finance is:
- Pay the bills
- Save 10%
- Tithe 10%
- Do whatever you want with the rest

That's the essence of what I try and do with my money. With the top three accomplished, I then have to prioritize what I buy for toys. Right now, I choose some HT toys.

CaseyLS

Second Unit
Those are some bling bling whiteboyz. Fo shizzle my nizzle. I am sure their parents are very proud.
[sarcasm]I know I would be.[/sarcasm]

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
well...i visited my dealer today...and i accidently walked out with a NAD C320BEE ....i can't stop....=)

Heres my story:

My wife and I had been having car problems after another.
Well, I had planned on buying a 60" widescreen around the same time with some money I had stashed away. I would replace it with the lump sum of tax refund I would be getting in March,2003. This was around Thanksgiving time.
My dad heard about this and starting making rude comments about getting my priorites straight. This was day after day. I got so fed up with it that I took all I had and bought a car for $4000 and about $3000 60"widescreen tv/cabinets and I was happy.

Now I have good running car. It's been 5 months and no problems with it. Love watching dvds on my widescreen tv.
Family doesn't have much to say about what I buy now.
My wife and I agreed on nuying what we want and not letting others get involved with our decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks