FS: High Definition recording equipment & more...

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Marc Carra, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Marc Carra

Marc Carra Supporting Actor

Aug 31, 1997
    I'm getting out of high def recording. It's just eating up too much of my spare time. To make matters worse, I rarely have time to even WATCH all of the stuff I've recorded. Here's what I have:

JVC HM DH30000U DVHS High Def VCR. Bought NEW, not one of the many refurbs. This deck is NOT one of the series that had problems. Mine's operated flawelessly for over a year.

Quantity of 4 Maxtor 120 Gig 7200 RPM hard disk drives. I have used these drives to archive to and from the JVC deck. They are all currently full, so the buyer must reformat them him/herself.

IOGear 3 port firewire card with HD capture software.

2 Firewire cables

A mixture of 40 DVHS and SVHS tapes, all used to record HD. Some are still blank, others have been recorded on a couple of times.

Over 1350 Gigs of storage space on DVDRW disks, used to archive thousands of .TS HD files. They are all currently full as well and I don't have time to reformat everything, so this is dependant on the buyer.

and finally 3 Caselogic Nylon disk storage binders.

Asking $800US for the whole lot. **Might** possibly split up package

I'm on the hometheater forum master traders/sellers list, and have a +36 on Ebay with all positives.

If interested,or for more info, please email me at [email protected]

payment by paypal(preferred) cheque, or money order.
    buyer pasy shipping to his/her location

I also have a Roku HD1000 media player I might be willing to part with as well...

2. Andrew Pratt

Andrew Pratt Producer

Dec 8, 1998