What's new

NFL 2K3 League (XBox) (1 Viewer)

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
We are in the process of seeing if combining the leagues is possible. If not, the Chiefs are yours Mike.

Scott_W

Stunt Coordinator
Hopefully if the leagues combine, teams will be respected, possibly in date of selection. I wouldn't want to combine, and have people here end up with the Texans, Bengals, etc. :).

If the league stays seperate, I'll take the Rams, but if you guys join, then I will have to stay with the Redskins as that is my team in the other league. Thanks.

Update. My team in the other league now is the Titans. Are you joining leagues? If not, will I be the Rams in this league as I had previously asked for?

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
The two NFL 2K3 leagues will not be combining. Oh well, the more football the better! I am up to about fifteen players, but I should have all of the slots filled up within a week or so. I still intend for the league to be up and running around the first week of January.

Jeremy, the Rams are yours. I am shocked that they lasted this long.

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
I am still like 14 people short for my league. I didn't anticipate having this much difficulty filling the teams. I have the following teams available:

49ers
Bengals
Bills
Browns
Cardinals
Chargers
Falcons
Jaguars
Lions
Ravens
Redskins
Seahawks
Steelers
Vikings

As soon as I can get these filled (or at least most of them), the league will start very soon after.

ShaneJ

Auditioning
Hey Doug,

I'd like to play, just got my Live up and running.

Gamer Tag: Red Viking

I'll take the Steelers.

Thanks,
Shane.

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
This league sounds great, I'd like to take the Steelers if they are still available. If not I'll go with the Chargers or Redskins. :b

Jeremy_Nelson

Stunt Coordinator
I'll take the Chargers if still available, if not I'll take whatever is left. If nothing is left, put me down as a finisher.

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
Alright, I have added the following:

Joel - Redskins
Bruce - Vikings
Jeremy - Chargers

That leaves the following teams available:

Bengals
Browns
Cardinals
Falcons
Jaguars
Lions
Ravens
Seahawks

I hope to get this league going next week. Once the teams above are filled, or I lock the teams without being filled, I will send everbody the schedule, rules, and website. Thanks!

EricPsmith

Auditioning
I would consider joining your league as the Bengals if I could see the rules and schedule requirements.
Brandon_S and I are starting our own league (http://wildcat14.tripod.com/nfl2k3). We are pretty busy with it, so I don't know if I would have the time to play in one and run another.

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
Eric, The rules and schedule requirements are going to be extremely similar to yours, i.e. one game a week, no tolerance to trash talking, etc. I am not going to send out official rules until I lock the teams, but I don't think you would have any problem with them. I will hold the Bengals for you until you let me know if you would like in. I still have the following teams available:

Browns
Cardinals
Cowboys
Jaguars
Lions
Ravens
Seahawks

I think I am going to lock the teams on Sunday. So if you want in the league, let me know by Sunday. Once I have established the teams, I will finalize the schedule, removing any unfilled teams. I will then email everybody with all pertinent information, and a link to the website. The site is not going to be anything fancy, but it will be home to the rules, schedule, standings, and stats. My goal is for the games to begin a week from Monday.

Anybody that did not include their gamer tag in their original post, please post it or throw me an email.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks