What's new

Anyone want to do an Xbox NFL 2k3 tournament (not a league). (1 Viewer)

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
Since the in-game rating system for NFL 2k3 is useless due to plug-pullers, I thought we could have a HTF tournament to see who the best NFL 2k3 players are.
Instead of setting up a normal league, where one player per NFL team is needed, why dont we have a tournament where you can pick any team you want. If everyone wants to play as Oakland, no worries.
Anyone interested in something like this?
Post your gamertag and I will put a list together. I will make a standard tounament bracket of everyone who wants to play.
Jeff
EDIT: Adding bracket to first post:

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
Here is the current bracket. I placed some bye's in randomly to fill in the holes.
If we get more players who wish to join, they can get in the next tournament.
Please get your first round game in and post the results to this thread (or mail me).
Thanks
Jeff

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
I know I am probably late but if anybody with a buy wants to play me instead then let me know. If I am too late then I will definetly want to play next time. Thank you.

Martin_Frohlich

Stunt Coordinator
Gamertag is same as my last name: "Frohlich". Thanks a bunch. How should we proceed, just e-mail the other person and set up a time?

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
Martin:

Emailing or using this thread to schedule a time works.

I have added everyone in the bracket to my friends list on Live.

Thanks

Jeff

Adam_Garris

Supporting Actor
Jeff Peake: Looks like we need to play our game. Let me know when you are available and we can get the game played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks