Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
Alright, the only teams left are:

Browns
Cardinals
Cowboys
Jaguars
Lions

If you want a spot, I still plan on locking the teams Sunday evening/Monday morning, so you'd better hurry.

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
Alright Tim, you just made it. The Cowboys are yours. I also got someone for Browns, so that leaves three unfilled teams. The Cardinals, Jaguars and Lions. At 8 am tomorrow, I am locking the teams. I know I said that before, but this is definite. If anybody wants one of those teams, please let me know before 8 am tomorrow. I will make the schedules tomorrow, and email them to everybody. I would like to start the league this Monday, as long as I get everybody's gamer tags. Sound good everybody?

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
Alright, the teams are locked. I am going to proceed with the schedules, minus Arizona, Jacksonville, and Detroit.

Bruce Berti

Stunt Coordinator
Doug-
Nice job with the website. The effort is appreciated and I look forward to playing(even though I'm not very good). I hope noone takes the games too serious because I just want to play for fun. Thanks again.

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
Bruce, thanks for the compliment. I agree 100% about just wanting to have fun. It seems to me most people are of the same mindset.

By the way, the Colts have now been filled.

gregstaten

Supporting Actor
Doug - as this league took a while to get started, it now pushes way out into May. Unfortunately, I work commitments that take me out of town the first full two weeks of April and at least one or two weeks in May.

If the other player in the games agrees, would it be possible to play those games early and out of order? Otherwise, I'm going to be forced to miss a few games.

-greg

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
Greg, as long as it is OK with your opponents, I see no problem with that. I would just hold back the results of those games until the appropriate times.

Howie D

Stunt Coordinator
Doug, I just got the rules. One thing that isn't stated is playbooks. Are we allowed to use any teams playbook or do we need to stick to the default? Thanks.

Gamertag: SPAZ

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
Good point, Howie. I see no problem using whichever teams' playbook you'd like. I will amend the rules, and send final versions to everyone on Super Sunday, as well as posting them on the website at that time. Thanks!

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
Doug, I'm looking forward to getting under way. Thanks for all the work.

I know you've done alot so far, but I was thinking it might be a good idea to include a standard form of all stats being recorded that everyone could easily off and fill out from the comfort of the couch. Obviously we could easily do this ourselves (as I did with the stats you presented) But my thinking is that if everyone was using the exact same form, it would eliminate as misunderstanding or over looking of different categories. I figure you could include it with the finalized set of rules.

Again, thanks, and I look forward to meeting you in the Super Bowl! I hope, GL to eveyone!!

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
That is a good idea Joel. I will design a simple document for stat keeping this week.

I would love to say I will see you in the Super Bowl, but I am not all that good.

Keith Frederick

Stunt Coordinator
A real man would have made the form himself in the time it took him to post the suggestion. Then again, Joel is not a real man. And we will all find that out in week 2.

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
I would like to apologize to everyone on this board for Keith's rather harsh attitude, you see, we have known each other for a very long time and his frustration from consistently losing in all games of competition has made him a very bitter man-child.
Deep down inside he truly is a good person, so I'll have to ask you all to over look his rather shallow maturity.
The best way to defuse his rage is by remaining calm and mature in your response to his banter.
Yes Keith, I too look forward to our match-up, and don't worry, I won't run up the score on you. When I'm up by 35 points I'll run the ball on every down and let you stop me, just like I always do.
Remember, control your anger Keithy poo! :angry: -> :b

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Man, with all this trash talking already it looks like I'll need to start practicing. :)
I'm hoping to just have fun in the league. I'm not the worst, or the best player out there... so I'll just give it a go.
Good luck to everyone.
Glen

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone know the Dolphins owner Aljanei. He emailed me and asked when I want to play last Sunday, I've emailed him a few times with no response. I'm looking to get underway here. Is anyone else looking to get going? I wonder because this board has gone silent this week, just as we are supposed to be getting this league up and running.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks