What's new

Interest in ESPN Football 2k4 Xbox League (1 Viewer)

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Hey guys,

Last year, a good friend of mine started a webpage to run an online league for NFL 2k3. The leage was a pretty good success, but faltered at the end due to many individuals not completing their games. Due to the late start we got, we were forced to play two games a week.

I am hoping this year to have a league for ESPN that would get started as soon as possible. Due to the fact that my friend and I both have hectic school schedules, stat tracking may not be as extensive this year as it was last season.

I would like to gauge the interest of HTF memebers in having a league. I know you guys are dependable and will be good people to be in a league with. Last year there were a lot of people from various "fan boy" forums around the net, and the results were less than desirable.

So if any of you guys are interested please let me know. Oh and by the way, I claim the Niners :).

Scott_W

Stunt Coordinator
I'm in! I'll lay claim to the Pats! Playing games against people from this forum, and another I frequent is a lot nicer then random people.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I knew having another X-Box Live member from Washington would come back to haunt me! I'll take the Eagles.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Ok guys it looks like interest is pretty steady so far. I'm going to go on and create a spreadsheet with all the teams and mark off the ones who have already been requested.

Also, could you guys please email me the following information. It will make getting things organized a lot easier:

Name:
Email Address:
Live Gamertag:
Team Requested:
AOL or MSN Screenname:

Thanks guys!

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Ok it looks so far we have 13 people (12 in this thread any my friend who has claimed the Titans). If you guys have any friends that would like to play then let them know. I'm hoping to have all 32 teams filled by September 2nd.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Guys,

I just sent a mailing out with an Excel file of the current members we have signed up. Calvin and Brett I need your email addresses so I can add them to the Excel file and the mailing list. Thanks guys.

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
Hey I was waiting for someone to start a league up..I want the Falcons!!

can't wait to play some serious games online

Dave

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
since i promised someone id buy epsn if they bought fever may as well play in the league

Ill take the Giants

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks