What's new

** CONTEST ** GIVEAWAY ** E.T. 4K UHD 40th Anniversary Edition (1 Viewer)

Walter P. Thatcher

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Daniel
[from Eetee's Problem]
Eetee Bunker:
All of you, listen to me.​
Well, stop looking at me.​
I said stifle and I mean stifle.​
Stifle, stifle, stifle! We're not going to Disney World, or any other world! We're not going anyplace!​

Scamp

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jason
Have never owned a copy of "E.T." on home video, so this would be a first. So I imagine E.T. would say "May the Force be with you!"

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Urban Street Wise E.T.

“E.T Phone Homies”.

bujaki

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jose Ortiz-Marrero
E.T. as Paul Muni at the end of I Am a Fugitive from a Chain Gang, when caught looking into the open refrigerator:
"I steal!"

ChrisMatson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris
E.T. before leaving for Earth: "The universe is a pretty big place. It's bigger than anything anyone has ever dreamed of before. So if it's just us... seems like an awful waste of space. Right?"

Guardyan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Mattie
"Thank you, Mattie"

That's my favorite line - even though he didn't say it in the movie, he did say that directly to me - in person - when I visited him in his planet.

And if you think I'm lying, I dare you to prove me wrong since I have proof of my visit to Universal Studios FL in 1996.

Derrick King

Screenwriter
"For those regarded as warriors, when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat." -E.T.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
ET "When in Hollywood, Visit Universal Studios (Ask for Babs) ..." :D

Timothy E

Reviewer
Real Name
Timothy Ewanyshyn
I love the creativity of the entries! The winner will be selected randomly, however.

Last chance to enter this contest! Post your favorite film dialogue or your favorite memory of seeing E.T. for a chance to win.

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
EXT -- Forest, Night: A sillhoutte of a hunched like figure is seen emerging out of the spaceship hatch and slowly waddles down its ramp. Looking around for vegitation, he is heard observing...

E.T.: "What a dump!"

Jimbo.B

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Dimitrios
I saw this in the theater when it was first released but I have very little memory of it. What I DO remember is that I was working part time in a bakery then and I had to make so many E.T. cakes for kids’ birthdays that I could draw him in my sleep!

Jeff F.

Second Unit
Neil deGrasse Tyson: ET is a sentient plant, much like Groot from "Guardians of the Galaxy" (true statement from Tyson!) He's not an animal.

ET: I think you've been smoking too many plants!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks