What's new

Interest in ESPN Football 2k4 Xbox League (1 Viewer)

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Guys,

The web page from last year will be tranformed into the ESPN page for this year. The link is as follows:

http://wildcat14.tripod.com/nfl2k3

The link will eventually change to reflect this years version of ESPN Football. Take a look around. I don't think this year we will be able to offer stat tracking like we did last year...just not enough time. But if someone wants to offer to track stats then I would be willing to let them.

Looks like we currently have 15 people signed up. Keep em coming guys!

Brandon_S

Second Unit
John,

I would say hopefully the week after the games release. As soon as everyone gets the game then we can get underway.

Peter Manojlovich

Second Unit
Count me in, Brandon, I've sent you an e-mail. Just finished renting Madden 2004. All those great reviews and I still nearly fell asleep playing it. Al Michaels and John Madden are a sure cure for insomnia. I slept for 10 hours after playing the game.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Peter,

Welcome aboard. Due to recent developments concering this board, I will continue posts about the ESPN Football League over at http://www.lcvg.com/ . Please head on over there and join us in the Xbox Forum. You will see a sticky thread for the league. I will go on and add you to the list.

P.S.

I totally understand about Madden!

Andrew Grall

Supporting Actor
Hey folks,

I hate to be this way, but as usual, I got myself in over my head. Also, my cable modem has been on and off lately. I guess you should try to find another person to take the Packers.

Good luck!

Dave Cukina

Stunt Coordinator
Does anybody know how to get hold of the person who has the Redskins? their gamertag is isyoox and I'm supposed to play them this week..any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Dave

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Dave,

WillY is missing in action. I am going to replace him with someone as soon as I can. I should have a replacement by mid-week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks