What's new

Interest In Another NFL 2k3 Football League? (1 Viewer)

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Greetings,

With the holiday season, I am sure many of you have entered into the realm of Xbox Live. My friend and I are very interested in starting up a NFL 2k3 football league for members here who may have missed out on the first HTF league or members in that league who would also like to participate in a second league. Right now the idea is just in the planning stages, and I need some feedback from people who might be interested. If interested, please email me and let me know! If we have enough people within a week, I will post a web page URL and we will get the league underway. Happy gaming!

Brandon Smith

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
I am still like 14 people short for my league. If you want to join an existing league, I have the following teams available:

49ers
Bengals
Bills
Browns
Cardinals
Chargers
Falcons
Jaguars
Lions
Ravens
Redskins
Seahawks
Steelers
Vikings

As soon as I can get these filled (or at least most of them), the league will start very soon after.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Doug,
Thanks for the offer, but my friend and I have put so much work into the league that we feel obligated to carry it through. If anyone is interested, please keep an eye on this thread and the following web site: http://wildcat14.tripod.com/nfl2k3
Thanks!
Brandon Smith

EricPsmith

Auditioning
Here is an updated list of teams taken after 1 1/2 days: (1)Titans, (2)49ers, (3)Packers, (4)Patriots, (5)Steelers, (6)Colts, (7)Rams, (8.)Redskins.

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Well the NFL 2k3 League Web Page is more or less complete. We currently have a message board and stat tracking up and running. The first weeks schedule is also posted. Right now we sit having 13 teams filled. That leaves 19 teams left. I know a few HTF members have jumped in so far. If any of you have the slightest interest in the league I recommend you take a look at the site. Eric and I have worked hard and want to make this a great interactive experience for everyone! Hope to see you on the field.
Brandon Smith
http://wildcat14.tripod.com/nfl2k3

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Well to all those from the HTF that signed up, the league is complete and play will begin offically on Monday. The rules state that you must complete Week 1 and Week 2 before Sunday (Jan. 19th) at midnight. I believe Eric sent out an email earlier tonight detailing all this. We are both excited and are hoping this turns out to be one of the best NFL 2k3 Leagues on the net! See you all on the field.

Brandon Smith

Brandon_S

Second Unit
Once again a few more people have dropped from the league and we have a few team openings. If any of you guys out there would like to join please do so. Keep in mind that usually it is required that two games a week be played. If you feel you have the time head on over to http://wildcat14.tripod.com/nfl2k3 and sign up!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks