What's new

New subwoofer from SVS... The CS-Plus! (1 Viewer)

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
No,we have some new colors in inventory and we offered a new proto-type the HTF winner(Ned)...and he accepted.

I thought it looked really cool myself(and I have pics!)...but I would rather let Ned spill the beans if he has time.

TV

R

rob k phelps

I received my SV16-46CS about a week ago and had a Samson S700 on order until I saw that SVS is coming out with the CS-Plus models in January. I changed my order to a Samson S1000 because I plan on exchanging my new sub for the plus version with-in the 45 day return time frame or keep it and buy a second sub (a plus version) to go with my existing CS Sub.My question is can my sv16-46cs Sub handle the 500 watt @ 4 ohm output of the S1000? I obviously don't want to damage the sub and since it is rated for the S700 I am a little worryed I may be giving it to much juice. The S1000 is due to be delivered today and I'd really like to here what this puppy can do.

Thanks

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks