What's new

BMWFilms.com on DVD (1 Viewer)

Lane F.

Stunt Coordinator
From Yahoo TV Coverage:
The Hire Film Series
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BRAVO Tue Jun 19 7:00 AM
Paid Programming/, 30 Mins.
Original short films feature directors John Frankenheimer, Ang Lee, Wong Kar-Wai, Guy Ritchie and Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu as seen at bmwfilms.com.
Original Airdate: June 19, 2001.

stephen la

Stunt Coordinator
I just watched them on Bravo this morning at 4am pacific time..
but they only showed 2.. the john frankenhiener & ang lee films.. when will the other be shown? is there an online guide?
thanks

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure Bravo will air the rest of them.
Apparently, the last one is still being filmed and won't premiere until the 19th of July (!)

Lane F.

Stunt Coordinator
Now that all the films are available on their website, does anyone know of any recent news on the DVD release?

Scott Wong

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Wong
I'd be interested in picking up this DVD, as well...
Hmmmm.... now if I could get Lexus to make a DVD regarding my IS300, then I'd be all set. :)
Scott.
------------------
Scott's DVD List

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
According to my most recent Replication News magazine, Volvo is doing the same thing with promoting their most recent lineup.
------------------
scott.jpg

Recently, we sneaked into the Klingon's engine and replaced dilithium crystals with new Folger's Crystals.

Sam Hatch

Stunt Coordinator
Damn. My hobby is movies, not cars. I don't drive stick and I'll never get around to test-driving a BMW. Nor would I want to dick their salesmen around, since I just bought a new car and am not on the market. Just SELL the damn disc!
------------------
"Negative. I am a meat popsicle."

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Chris, I think that was speculation in the thread. No one knows how they'll distribute the dics (except BMW of course).
Gord

Calvin Cullen

Stunt Coordinator
WELL if you're really desperate you could download all five films (415 megs), convert quicktime to mpeg and burn to VCD. If you're really desperate.

RichardD

Auditioning
Speedvision played all of the BMW films two or three weeks ago. I was flipping channels and noticed one playing -- then thought, hey wait a minute, this isn't just a commercial, it's the whole thing.
I was able to catch 3 of them.
Check the Speedvision listings to see if they'll do it again. Tonight, they're playing the classic movie Corvette Summer, "proof that good roles only come around once in a lifetime"!

MikeM

Screenwriter
Any news on whether these are available somehow...somewhere on DVD?
------------------
mike_sig.jpg

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
Mike, I sent an email to them awhile ago asking when the DVD would be out. Still no response
frown.gif

Gord

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks