What's new

Blu-ray Review The Rodgers and Hammerstein Collection Blu-ray Review (1 Viewer)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I'd be shocked if they were in any way different, but don't hold your breath waiting for Fox to send review copies. It's not gonna happen.

Jim*Tod

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jim
Tonight I pulled out my R and H set and found that only OKLAHOMA! and CAROUSEL would load on my blu ray player. None of the other discs would play. I have a 6 year old Panasonic blu ray player which recently has had some glitches and is being replaced by a new Sony player this weekend. If I remember correctly, there was a post on HTF indicating some problems with this set. I tried to do a search for this but no luck. Has anyone else had a problem with this? Thanks as always.

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
Tonight I pulled out my R and H set and found that only OKLAHOMA! and CAROUSEL would load on my blu ray player. None of the other discs would play. I have a 6 year old Panasonic blu ray player which recently has had some glitches and is being replaced by a new Sony player this weekend. If I remember correctly, there was a post on HTF indicating some problems with this set. I tried to do a search for this but no luck. Has anyone else had a problem with this? Thanks as always.

Nothing is built to last forever in this day and age..All players need cleaning with a disc inserted or the laser may have just passed it's use by date. It only takes one finger mark to stop a disc from playing. My $98 all region/zone player recently died after 5 years of use.It still only cost me $98 to buy a new bluray all zone ,player. Blurays are more fragile than dvds.

Jim*Tod

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jim
Thanks guys. The new Sony player arrives tomorrow and I will try out the R and H discs. Hopefully it is just that the old player has gone bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks