What's new

Custom Cover Blu-Ray Custom Cover art thread (1 Viewer)

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Finished my Brigadoon cover. It matches my MGM Collection spines

BrigadoonHTF.JPG

MGM Spines2.JPG

Detour (1945)

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
For me, here will always be one iconic poster image for "Blade Runner". The one that was on the Beta tape box, and on the multiple laserdisc releases (Criterion CAV!), and the original DVD release, and...and...and with the new, stunning 4K release, it will ever be thus.

View attachment 40360

That's a beautiful "Blade Runner" cover, Robert. It's one of my favourite films. I'm fairly new here and not familiar with how this thread works, but I would love to get a copy of this cover for my Blu-Ray edition.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
In honour of the imminent release of the Salkind International Cut/Extended Cut/KCOP cut of Superman: The Movie, I have updated my collection with a cover.
kL2laq.png

I've praised Warner Archive on their covers before, but the one for Superman Extended Cut is a trainwreck, most likely due to contractual obligations to also feature the Donner-sanctioned Special Edition prominently. However, I liked what they had done with Superman against the NY skyline, so I just extrapolated from that.

PM me for a download link.

Here are the others in the collection:

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I've praised Warner Archive on their covers before, but the one for Superman Extended Cut is a trainwreck, most likely due to contractual obligations to also feature the Donner-sanctioned Special Edition prominently.
WAC should contract out to you, that is a much better cover! PM on its way!

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
Fritz,
i have a question would it be possible to post your custom of Terror in the Aisles, looking to replace that Halloween II cover

Robert George

Screenwriter
That's a beautiful "Blade Runner" cover, Robert. It's one of my favourite films. I'm fairly new here and not familiar with how this thread works, but I would love to get a copy of this cover for my Blu-Ray edition.

Detour,

I upload my cover on two sites, EuphoricFX.org (small subscription fee) and Uncovered.name (free). I use the nickname "Fast Fizzy" on those sites. If you have a problem finding them, drop me a PM.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
By popular demand* I have added a second Superman 3 cover to the collection. I actually made this one with the others back in 2014, but elected not to publish it. For those of you who already received the link to the collection, you'll find this in there with the others now.

J1KVry.png

Unfortunately, I was only recently alerted to misspellings of both Terence Stamp and Jon Cryer's names on my covers. I have uploaded corrected versions. My apologies.

*One person asked for it!

Detour (1945)

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
Love that first SUPERMAN III cover, Fritz, not that the second one isn't great, too. But I've never seen that graphic in the first one before. Thank you for sharing, I'm taking you up on your offer.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
I know this is getting ridiculous, but I was asked to make a cover for the Extended TV cut that didn't include the Special Edition disc. This is now in there with all the others.
qSjckt.png

I've also corrected yet another spelling mistake in the credits of Supermans 1 and 2. Hopefully this will be the last of them.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Fritz, I can honestly say the first of the two Superman III covers just above is better than the movie itself was. :laugh:
Oh, I don't know. Superman 3 is magnificent in its own way! Some great comedy bits in there. It's a childhood favourite that has stuck with me. I find myself returning to it often when I want to relax and enjoy an unpretentious superhero movie. I also find myself defending it quite often. No one speak ill of Superman 3 when I'm around, ha ha.

But thanks. Yeah, Superman 3 had some great artwork.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Flicker Alley's covers are somewhat of an aquired taste, and I lean more traditional than they do. That's why I had to make this custom cover for their magnificent Blu-ray release of The Lost World.

XWaQbr.png

Please note; this is made to fit the Criterion style cases with taller inserts and wider spine than the regular US Blu-ray covers.

Feel free to PM me for link.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks