What's new

Custom Cover Blu-Ray Custom Cover art thread (1 Viewer)

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Another day, another MGM Musical's cover

Although, lately, WAC has been using original artwork, I often try to find a different original poster.
Here is my The Great Ziegfeld cover, along with my current MGM Musical's Collection.
Good to see you're keeping up the good work, David.
Yes, Warner Archive have been very good about using vintage artwork on their releases, and I find it's rarer and rarer I feel the need to replace artwork these days.

David Weicker

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
And yet another MGM Musical's cover

Here is my Cabin In The Sky cover, along with my current MGM Musical's Collection.

Cabin In The SkyHTF.JPG

MGM Collection.JPG

In response to KPMusmag, I never purchased Bells Are Ringing. I've considered it, but it was never a favorite (although it is growing on me). Same with the Esther Williams films - they're 'ok to have' but not 'need to have' titles.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Here are 4 more covers in my Hitchcock collection. These are once again commissioned by a generous patron, who agreed to share these with other forum members.
We may actually be at the end of the Hitchcock filmography here, at 62 covers!

ppxInL.png

yx4AxY.png

ucjiS0.png

lc0cj3.png

Feel free to PM me for links.

John Takis

Auditioning
Terrific work, @Fritz Nilsen ! I've only recently stumbled across this thread due to Google search results, but it's impressive stuff. I was going to PM you, but were you aware that your inbox is apparently full? Is there an alternate way to inquire about covers?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Terrific work, @Fritz Nilsen ! I've only recently stumbled across this thread due to Google search results, but it's impressive stuff. I was going to PM you, but were you aware that your inbox is apparently full? Is there an alternate way to inquire about covers?
Wow, John! Nearly a 20-year member...and coming up with post #2. Impressive! :laugh:

Just teasing!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annefnlys01
Recent bookmarks