What's new

Custom Cover Blu-Ray Custom Cover art thread (3 Viewers)

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Here are a trio of pre-emptive Blu-ray covers for Hitchcock titles not yet on Blu. (Secret Agent seems to have a release in France, though nowhere else.)

Stage Fright, Secret Agent and Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Once again sponsored and shared by a kind patron.
ewP9ZI.png

bmitwD.png

R3pI5J.png

Feel free to PM me for links.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Thought I'd give my old Star Trek set a 4K makeover.

As for the much touted "original poster art" on the upcoming Blu-ray releases, I am horrified they went with the Photoshop recreation of Bob Peak's original art for the first movie, and not the artwork proper. I have stuck to the original version, thank you very much.

Download links available by PM request.
wlAY3s.png

PqzZnb.png

oQLeUH.png

Roj76U.png

Oh, and here is what the rest of the series looks like, for the old BDs. I'll be making 4K versions of these as well, when the actual 4K releases materialize.

Last edited:

DGB

Agent
Real Name
Dan Bollinger
Is Robert "Fast Fizzy" George still around? Just curious why I haven't seen any new cover art from him here or on other sites.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Is Robert "Fast Fizzy" George still around? Just curious why I haven't seen any new cover art from him here or on other sites.
Why are you posting the same question in another thread.? Didn't people answer your inquiry the first time that Robert doesn't post much any longer.

DGB

Agent
Real Name
Dan Bollinger
Why are you posting the same question in another thread.? Didn't people answer your inquiry the first time that Robert doesn't post much any longer.
Didn't see those earlier. This is the thread I intended it to be posted to, so when someone said "who?", I assumed I posted in the wrong forum. Sorry to offend you, Robert. As for others asking about "Fast Fizzy", that's a name he went by on a couple of other custom cover sites. Didn't know he also went by Obi-Wan.

RICK BOND

Screenwriter
Real Name
RICK
FastFizzy has Not made a New Bluray cover since May 2020 on EFX. He made me some Great covers ! I miss his work.

Reactions: DGB

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen

DGB

Agent
Real Name
Dan Bollinger
Thought I'd give my old Star Trek set a 4K makeover.

As for the much touted "original poster art" on the upcoming Blu-ray releases, I am horrified they went with the Photoshop recreation of Bob Peak's original art for the first movie, and not the artwork proper. I have stuck to the original version, thank you very much.

wlAY3s.png

PqzZnb.png

oQLeUH.png

Roj76U.png

Oh, and here is what the rest of the series looks like, for the old BDs. I'll be making 4K versions of these as well, when the actual 4K releases materialize.
With the announcement of the 4k Director's Cut coming in September, I hope you will do a cover for it that will go along with this set.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Hi all.

Here's a much requested cover for No Time to Die. What a great film to cap off Daniel Craig's run as James Bond!
MCawPb.png
Additionally, I've gone back and made some tweaks to the older covers. Gone are any references to the Bond 50th anniversary, making these covers a little more timeless. I've also made the extras listing more legible with a darker background, updated some of the artwork as well as including the poster artist, designer and/or design firm in the credits on the back (long overdue).

PM me for links.

JAMES BOND WILL RETURN!​

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
I'm so relieved Paramount is finally releasing the last few films with the original crew.

Here are my custom inlays for Star Trek The Motion Picture - The Director's Edition, as well as The Final Frontier and The Undiscovered Country.

wdQj3X.png

FZkhTl.png

Tr9oiy.png

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen
Here are Blu-ray versions of the 2022 remastered Star Trek releases on Blu-ray.
PM me for download links. Remember to specify "Blu-ray" in the message.
Many thanks to Blu-ray forum member Roy Neary for his assistance in putting these together.

Coming Soon: I am also working on slim versions of these, so they can be used with the original slipcase from the 2009 box set. I'll have those up sometime next week, unless something unforeseen happens. Can't have too much Star Trek.

F86MQj.png

cxqC22.png

D7Fr1R.png

FJByEP.png

9g5jll.png

zWICtd.png

0BoKfq.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks