What's new

Custom Cover Blu-Ray Custom Cover art thread (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
RIck:

Those covers, I'm pretty sure, have appeared (rather recently) in this thread. You should contact the person who posted those covers via Personal Message to gain access (if available).

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
I would love a cover art of the original artwork for the new Blu Ray of TOM JONES. Criterion's new "cover:" art is an insult to the film.

Robert George

Screenwriter
Finally finished my set to break the Nolan films out of the 4K box set with individual cases. I also did a third version of Batman Begins using original poster art that goes with the other covers I did. Available in the usual places.

Prestige UHD Preview.jpg
Interstellar UHD Preview.jpg
Batman Begins UHD v3 Preview.jpg

And while I'm at it, here's one I did for the 4K edition of Blade Runner 2049

Blade Runner 2049 Preview.jpg

Angel Pagan

Second Unit
With the Christopher Nolan UHD box set coming in a few days, I started making a set of covers for the individual movies. I know the films are being released individually, but if you are like me and ready to pick up all seven, the box saves quite a bit of money. I still want each movie in its own case, however.

I still have a couple to go, but here's a look at what I've completed so far...

View attachment 42546 View attachment 42547 View attachment 42548 View attachment 42549 View attachment 42550 View attachment 42551
Hello Robert, could you point me to TDKR? I can't seem to find it on EFX with the others.

Thanks.

Robert George

Screenwriter
Sorry for late reply, haven't checked in here in a few days.

I had a misspelling in the title. Should be able to search it now.

DGB

Agent
Real Name
Dan Bollinger
I was wondering if any of the talented artists here have done custom covers for any of the Hammer films that use the original poster art? If so, I would be greatly interested in using them for my collection. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Dan

DGB

Agent
Real Name
Dan Bollinger
I was wondering if any of the talented artists would be willing to do a custom "Blade Runner 2049" cover using this image?

IMG_8339[1].JPG

NadalFan

Auditioning
Real Name
Sunjay
Fritz you are a God amung men. Your work is truly incredible. I just found this forum searching for custom Superman Blu Ray covers. WB needs to hire you ASAP

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Hey, Fritz, this is my first time back here on the forum in some time, this might sound dumb but I can't seem to find the link to PM you lol. Still blown away by your work, would it be possible to get copies of your custom 'Die Hard Collection' from a few pages back? Would be much appreciated, thanks!:)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey, Fritz, this is my first time back here on the forum in some time, this might sound dumb but I can't seem to find the link to PM you lol. Still blown away by your work, would it be possible to get copies of your custom 'Die Hard Collection' from a few pages back? Would be much appreciated, thanks!:)

Hey, John! Welcome home!

PM Fritz by clicking on his name and in the pop-up box select "Start a Conversation."

And...don't be a stranger! :D

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Hey, Mike! Nice to see you brother, I'm gonna try my best to stop around more often, saw a lot of familiar names while I was on here yesterday, brought back countless memories. :) I got a message to Fritz, I'm a little rusty I guess lol.

Fritz Nilsen

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Fritz Nilsen

Spider-Man: Homecoming and Thor: Ragnarok updates for the Marvel Reel Heroes set.
AcOAvM.png

tOhVxY.png

PREVIOUS ENTRIES:

PMs are accepted for these, but bear in mind they are only available as long as the client wishes them to be.

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone have new custom Blu-ray covers for House of Dark Shadows and/or Night of Dark Shadows- based on the original MGM posters or something new?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks