What's new

Better Call Saul - Season 4 (AMC) (1 Viewer)

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
The camera pans out away from the cellphone store. In big letters it spells out, "WATCH LODGE 49"

I guess I took that to heart because I've been watching this quirky show and enjoying it in a low key way, but then Exec Producer Paul Giamatti joined the cast a few episodes ago as a famous and prolific author and the show hit an entirely new gear and is like It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World on nitrous oxide. Absurd. Wild. Funny. And warm-hearted. It's a gas gas gas.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
EL Camino premiere.jpg

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/l...re-reunites-aaron-paul-bryan-cranston-1245923

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
Interview with Vince about El Camino, but Saul also comes up -- he says that he directed the eighth episode of Season 5, and seems to think it debuts in February:

The movie drops on Netflix this Friday. We've got our tickets to see it on the big screen. Greatly looking forward to seeing what Vince Gilligan and Marshall Adams do with that 2.39:1 canvas.

Tommy R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tommy
Saul also comes up -- he says that he directed the eighth episode of Season 5, and seems to think it debuts in February
Ever since they said 2020, I’ve been hoping January 1st. February isn’t bad I guess, as long as it isn’t February 29th.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I guess I took that to heart because I've been watching this quirky show and enjoying it in a low key way, but then Exec Producer Paul Giamatti joined the cast a few episodes ago as a famous and prolific author and the show hit an entirely new gear and is like It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World on nitrous oxide. Absurd. Wild. Funny. And warm-hearted. It's a gas gas gas.

OK I'm sold.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
If we don't get resolution tomorrow night on whether Jesse's little brother was able to go to Space Camp, this whole thing was a colossal waste of everyone's time.
I want to see if Huell got out of that motel room and at the same time, I kinda hope he's not addressed at all so that funny moment was the last time that we got to see Huell.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
I want to see if Huell got out of that motel room and at the same time, I kinda hope he's not addressed at all so that funny moment was the last time that we got to see Huell.
Vince Gilligan said that Netflix is doing a special thing showing Huell sitting in the room for hours as a promotional tie-in. Doesn't look like it's up yet, though.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne

Sorry there wasn't a thread for it, but Lodge 49 was the cure for all cynical, dark, or apocalyptic television recently.

Read this review of the finale (which isn't a spoiler since it won't make any sense to someone who hasn't watched) just to get a flavor of what this 'big-hearted' experience is all about.

https://tv.avclub.com/lodge-49-becomes-the-best-of-big-hearted-tv-in-season-2-1839045399

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Sorry there wasn't a thread for it, but Lodge 49 was the cure for all cynical, dark, or apocalyptic television recently.

Read this review of the finale (which isn't a spoiler since it won't make any sense to someone who hasn't watched) just to get a flavor of what this 'big-hearted' experience is all about.

https://tv.avclub.com/lodge-49-becomes-the-best-of-big-hearted-tv-in-season-2-1839045399

Lodge 49 has to be one of the best shows that was on television in recent times. From the cast, the story lines, the way it was filmed and the music, everything was perfect.

I heard it might be in trouble to get picked up for another season. There is a fan push to write AMC and let them know we are watching and would like another season.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The show Sam was sold on .. was it THE LODGE?

Is it available on any of the Apple TV services?

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Okay, this is on Hulu. I have Hulu.

However, unless I am wrong I think there are two seasons? I only see one season listed on Hulu.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
Two seasons, which just ended on AMC, so it probably isn't up yet, but Season Two definitely lifts the proceedings to another level. And if you watch, be aware that Sonya Cassidy, playing the sister Liz (and let's face it, a new crush) is another Aussie actor with a thick accent that you would never know that watching her here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks