What's new

Better Call Saul - Season 4 (AMC) (1 Viewer)

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
My reaction after that last scene:

2inq3u.jpg

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Remind me, did Jimmy have any involvement in the idea for the “Save Walter White” website or was that all Walt Jr.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
"All the kids love Huell. Every summer he leads classes for Vacation Bible School and since he started helping out, more and more kids sign up. They just love his Moses impression!" - Betty M.

"When I had to leave for my Papaw's funeral, Huell watched my cats. He fed them, and remembered to give them their medication. Oscar and Felix have sensitive stomachs, and needed lots of love. Now every time he visits, they jump right on his lap." - Pauline B.

"I was in the rectory when the fire started. Having just broke my foot, Huell rushed in to carry me safely out the church. He saved many of us that day. Huell is truly a disciple of God." - Keith Z.

"Huell is so caring and so loving. He calls just to say hello and ask about Sunday's sermon." - Edie L.

"One Easter egg hunt Huell noticed that all the kids had found eggs except my little Maggie. He asked if he could help her and together they found ten eggs. She was so excited!" - Bradley F.

joshEH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh
^ Kimmy's about to break bad. Looks like Giselle is back.

...Good grief, if someone had told me I'd be this invested in Saul Goodman's love-life way back during Breaking Bad, I'd have never believed you. That prosecutor's mistake was calling Jimmy a scumbag to Kim's face. No survivors.

This show blows me away every time. That Huell-scam is probably one of the best moments in either BCS or BrBa, and I nearly jumped off of the couch when Kim kissed Jimmy, and when she said "Let's do it again." Their relationship has been such a roller coaster. I can only assume things will get worse from here after going so well, though.

There were seemingly comparisons between BrBa's "Rabid Dog" and last week's episode...but then this one was one of the cleanest Better Call Saul episodes to date. Almost everything went as planned. But with Kim wanting to replicate something so risky (she even told Kevin that she can't pull a rabbit out of her hat, twice), the arrival of Lalo, and Werner/Kai...it must just mean the stage is set for a really killer final two episodes.

Seeing Jimmy play a fake Cajun pastor? Bob Odenkirk kinda reminded me of one of my favorite sketches from Mr. Show, "Hail Satan!"

...And it also touches my heart to see Senator Tankerbell again:

- Lalo's character seems like so much fun. And he's supposed to be a bad guy. Dammit, Vince. Lalo could choke the life out of you, but still do it in the nicest way possible.

- "Stable as a table" will now be a part of my every day vocabulary.

- Does Kim keep her pajama-pants on when they have sex?

- The "Save Huell" website was absolutely incredible. I couldn't stop laughing every time it came onscreen. Just when I thought the reveal of what Kim and Jimmy were up to couldn't be any more entertaining. Damn, I love this show. And if you visit the Free Will Baptist Church "website," be sure to click the DONATE button to give to the real-life Food Bank of Northwest Louisiana.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks