What's new

Any New SVS Tracking #'s ?? I Need A Fix !! (1 Viewer)

Tom Beski

Agent
As Tom Petty Sings..."The Waiting Is The Hardest Part" !!

For the past "3" weeks I have been "Addicted" to reading all of the posts when somebody receives their tracking number for their new SVS sub, and then they start looking out the window waiting for "Brown" to pull up. Then they describe the big box, the un-packing procedures and their initial testing to finally hear some real bass!!

I realize their was a PCi shipping slow down last week due to the BASH amps, but now I NEED A FIX.....HELP ME!!

Please post when you get your UPS Tracking # and let us know your SVS order number so we can tell how close we are getting to our #. I have not seen any new ones in the last few days.

If I can't be excited that it's MY new SVS SUB on the way, then at least I can be excited that it's YOUR new SVS SUB!! (Tom & Ron, please also continue to keep us posted when possible).

Thanks,

Tom

ORDER# 3183

Well Tom at least you are before me (#3249) so I guess I get to look forward to seeing you post that yours has shipped first!

Louis D

Agent
Order Number : 2967

Tracking Number: 1Z5A9T874242099256

Scheduled delivery is today. YAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOO!!! Anyway, I need to get a really good Sub Cable. I am gonna mosey on over to 6th Ave or BestBuy today. Any suggestions on cable lenght. Also where is the best placement for the sub??

Vin

Supporting Actor
Order #3151 (20-39PCi)......no word yet. I'm sure the guys at SVS are doing everything humanly (or sub-humanly) :) possible to get caught up.
Hang in there Tom!
Vin

Louis D

Agent
They indicated that they wee waiting for AMPS and where way behind. Hang in!! It is sooooooo worth it.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I (finally) received the tracking number for my 25-31 PCi (#3040) late in the afternoon on Friday, 4/19. FYI.

Chris_HA

Agent
Doh! I'm 3414. Looks like it's gonna be a long wait . But wait I will like a good little basshund!

Chris

Order #3414

DonBerry

Auditioning
Order on 4/02/02 with an order # of 3143 and still no word. I order 20-39pci. It look like its going to take over a month before I see the product. I think that SVS should do something special for the people who have been waiting for a long time. I have a friend who bought a sub from SVS and it only took a week from the ordering to receiving it. He is the reason that I bought the SVS sub in the first place.;)

Bob U

Stunt Coordinator
Order 3254 (or 3255 - it went hrough twice on the web site and one was cancelled) on 4/6 for two 25-31PCi's tuned to 22Hz. Still hoping I made the right choice on the tuning :)
As of Friday, they were out of drivers and expected them in mid-week. Still hoping I ship out this week. I hope UPS doesn;t take more than 4-5 days to reach CA. At that rate, I *might* see them here before the end of the month.
"Bassless in Sacramento"
-=Bob=-

Eric C D

Second Unit
I don't have any tracking number information to offer as help, but just want to let you know I'm sitting here smiling 'cause....
As someone who's had a 20-39PC for over a year, I had to wait about 2 months when I ordered. So I do know you can be patient that long, and...
I know you will be supremely happy when it gets to you. Yes, you may be able to buy more/different/better, but not at the value you are spending. Just reading other people, some of them quite sophisticated HT consumers, I've noticed that they have quit looking to upgrade that part of their system - unless it's to a better SVS. They are happy!
And that describes me as well. I'm always thinking about what could be better - separates; speaker setup; video source; front projector? But subwoofer - I just smile every time a bass-heavy section of music or movie is played. Not obtrusive, but absolutely THERE. My only subwoofer lust is an Ultra (or whatever SVS comes up with before I can no longer resist that urge).
Bass nirvana - enjoy,
Eric
P.S. Hope that helps you-all hold on a little longer. :)

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Hi guys,

Just wanted to keep everyone in the *loop*,

Got plenty of BASH amps. Now, our truckload of PCi drivers has been delayed a couple of days because a component the driver manufacturer needed was held up in customs for a few days. We are going to 2 day all the drivers to the SVS shop...and are expecting a (early) Friday delivery on them now.

If we get them on Friday(and I will be working the phones constantly on this!) we should be able to ship out APPROX. to order #3410-3425 on Friday. The following order #'s will go very soon after that and we SHOULD be back to our normal 1-2 business days for an order to ship.

TV

Eric C D

Second Unit
Re Tom V's posting:
Did I forgot to mention the customer service. ;)
Eric
"SVS: Bass worth its wait" (and considering the size of these things, "its weight" too.)

Howie

Auditioning
"If we get them on Friday(and I will be working the phones constantly on this!) we should be able to ship out APPROX. to order #3410-3425 on Friday."
:angry: Wouldn't you know it. I'm order #3426!!! Story of my life.
Howie

Harv

Grip
"If we get them on Friday(and I will be working the phones constantly on this!) we should be able to ship out APPROX. to order #3410-3425 on Friday."
Order # 3275 here (placed on 4/8) for a 25-31 PCi. If the 3400's are going out Friday, does it stand to reason that my order should be shipping out any day now? :D

Louis D

Agent
Let me just say, that I unpacked mine, set it up, and hoooooooly CRAP!!!@$#!! It is well worth the wait.

Tom Vodhanel

Senior HTF Member
Yup,

Got the first batch of drivers today...we'll be able to finish/QC/box/and ship around 40-50 PCi subwoofers today.(up to approx order 3400).

The rest of the orders should be able to ship out in the following 2-3 business days,

TV

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks