What's new

Any New SVS Tracking #'s ?? I Need A Fix !! (1 Viewer)

Jason_Ro

Agent
Got my 20-39PCi yesterday. Man, those pictures on their site don't do it justice. This thing is huge! It overshadows everything else in my room. And after watching 2010 with it(who would've though space had that much bass in it...) I've decided to name it "The Monolith". Very good looking sub, but more importantly, a very awesome sounding sub. Worth the purchase.

RM Haney

Grip
Order number 3185 Shipped today. UPS says my tracking number is not a valid number although. Nothing is ever easy. That sucks because I am going on vacation for two weeks on Thursday of this week. Oh well, whats a few more weeks!

Mike

Wait until tomorrow to check the tracking number, Richard. It usually takes about a day before the number is available on their tracking site.

Daniel

DennisMc

Grip
Order #3281 shipped. Way to kick-butt on getting these orders out today SVS ! I can almost feel the bass now !

GAVIN

Auditioning
Order 3250 shipped today and it arrives on 5/2. That's great for me since I have to leave town for the week. This will be a great home coming. I truly was surprised when I saw the email since I thought that I would be delayed longer. I sure hope its all I have heard about.

Bob J.

Grip
I'm new to this thread, but want to get a sub. What is the deal with this SVS brand? Is everyone buying direct from the mfr? Any other sources? Does Paradigm compare with SVS?

Elliott_P

Agent
Order 3032....driver upgrade shipped and scheduled for delivery 5/1.

How great is SV for making upgrades available to existing products/customers. I love these guys!

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Bob,
We are only direct sales to you. This allow SVS to include a level of content and performance that's all but unmatched by the big OEMs. There are many good subs out there though and Paradigm certainly is one of them.
You can get more info about the SVS brand, including prices and pics of some of our key components at www.svsubwoofers.com Don't hesitate to e-mail us if you have questions the website doesn't address adequately.
Ron

Harv

Grip
#3275 has been shipped and as of this writing is somewhere in Jacksonville, Fla. :D :D
Thank you SVS - definitely came through as promised. I'm looking forward to testing out the 'boom tube' :D :emoji_thumbsup:

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Gary,

We expect a large shipment next week. Got just a few this week and they went to subs further up in our priority list. We've put some much pressure on our woofer makers it'd make a "wise guy" blush.

Rest assured that supply is slowly catching up with demand and with luck your ISD upgrade will go out late next week or sometime the next.

Ron

Tom Beski

Agent
Finally it's my turn..a week after starting this thread....Order# 3183 for a 25-31 PCi... shipped out Friday 4/26 and due here in New Jersey on 4/30....I have my nose pressed to the window just in case in arrives one day early....otherwise 24 hours and counting !!!!

Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks