What's new

24: Day 3 - 11/04/03 - Hour 2 (1 Viewer)

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
2 P.M. to 3 P.M.

tick-TOCK tick-TOCK
tick-TOCK tick-TOCK

Jack Bauer Body Count: 1

Jack is back, but he's whack on smack like Shaq. Most questions were answered in the premiere but now we have a whole new set.

1. Will Jack get back on track concerning his whack smack snack?
2. Where's Nina? (I read in the USA article that she'll be coming back)
3. How will Jack react when told that Kim and his partner are H&H?
4. Is the evil cougar plotting to blow up the CTU?
5. Is Palmer going to come down with a deadly case of mono as hinted in the previews?
6. Should they have an Alias/24 crossover in which both are trying to take down The Covenant?
7. Is Teri really dead?

Find out on an all new 24!

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
5. How many of you are staying home to watch this instead of going to see the midnight Revolutions?
I can at least answer that one. There is no midnight Revolutions. :) World-wide premiere is at 9:00am on Wednesday morning. (But I'm sure some theater will break that rule)

James T

Screenwriter
I'm curious about Nina. They just stopped using her in season II(really just put her in b/c she's familiar face). But the recap at the beginning of season 3 suggests that there will be no Nina or naked assassain Mandy, since the terrorist group has been taken down.

DaveBB

Supporting Actor
But the recap at the beginning of season 3 suggests that there will be no Nina or naked assassain Mandy, since the terrorist group has been taken down.
No naked lesbian assassin Mandy?!?!?!? DAMN DAMN DAMN! Damn you all to the pits of hell!!!!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
About Matrix Revolutions...

The first show starts at the same moment worldwide, so if it starts at 9:00 AM in California, then it starts at noon in New Jersey, and 5 PM in England, and so on.

BTW, whenever a new 24 thread is started, could whoever starts it put the episode/hour number in the title (for example, this is Hour 2).

(Admin note - I amended the 2 thread titles so far. I forgot I did this last season as well, and included the actual time frame in the first post of the thread to relieve the title clutter)

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Ugh. Not even halfway into it and Kim's arleady getting on my nerves. How old is she, 6?

Lets tell him.
Lets tell him.
Lets tell him.
Lets tell him.
Now?
Now.
Can we?
Tell him yet?
How about now?

Sheesh, give it a rest you friggin' annoyance. I can already see they've went really deep into developing her character. :rolleyes

Plus, what's with the haircut? Looks similar to Sarah Chalke's on Scrubs. Is this the new style? Looks silly.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Oh yeah, this Chloe individual is going to be the lynchpin to it all. She relays info from HQ to field agents. And she's wacked-out her damn mind.

Something tells me she got her job because her uncle owns CTU. :D

Dave Bennett

Screenwriter
Ugh, I'm really not enjoying this season so far. I'm giving it one more episode before I cut anchor.
Lots of rehashed plot points from previous seasons the mole inside CTU, someone close to Palmer possibly working against him
. however, what is annoying me the most is the insane amount of love interests going on. A few are allright, but it seems like now they're just pairing up male and female characters just for the hell of it. That and there's something about the drugs/terrorism angle that just reminds me of those PSAs, and that alone makes me :rolleyes:
I'm giving it one more episode, but I've been really disappointed since the post hiatus episodes of Season 2. Hopefully they can turn it around.
Oh, and is it just me or is Chase pretty annoying himself? He just seems way to smug. That coupled with the fact that the name Chase is probably one of the worst I've ever heard ;) makes me dislike him that much more.
I hope Chase and Kim never get together and have children, they'd be the most whiny, smug, and peril proned people ever ;)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Still, nothing much happened in this episode, but next week's previews look interesting.

Why the hell can't Kim do anything anyone tells her to do?!

John Watson

Screenwriter
Yes, Kim still sounds like a child.

Ann. Latino heat? Is that what no-one knows about her?

I was afraid Kyle's girlfriend had stolen the bag of drugs, but maybe not.

I like the way Jack turns the tables on Chase.

:)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I like Jack laying down the law on Chase in those couple of scenes. It's too bad they didn't have that girlfriend snort some of that coke. Would have been a neat twist

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
WEST COASTERS, do NOT watch the preview for next week, they really give a lot away.
They should start making fake previews for the upcoming week, to throw people off track!

A nice episode. Much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks