What's new

24: Day 3 - 11/04/03 - Hour 2 (1 Viewer)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Of course, wouldnt flushing the drugs down the toilet somehow get the virus somewhere into the open, either in a sewer somewhere or water treatment plant. THen theere could be rats or other things with the virus, and it could spread that way uncontrollably
And about the body count this season, dont forget to tally both Jacks body count, but his assists as well. because in season 2 he had many assists......including the agents in CTU that got hit with the bomb, and also him talking to kim while she shot the abusive husband. Those all go in the assists column. A coworker and I had a discussion about how to grade his kills overall.
Also, anyone have a final body count for Jack last season?

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
It would be great if the show ends with the virus spreading like wildfire , wiping out all of humanity.
We see the president fall over as he gasps for life and his finger hits the big red button, launching nukes that moles within the pentagon have retargeted at the U.S. and Canada , As the blast waves of radiation wash over those plagued with the virus , they are transformed into superhuman brain-eating mutants (Thus unfortunately, Kim will be immune from any attacks).

Kevin Porter

Supporting Actor
Also, anyone have a final body count for Jack last season?
I'm working on it. I've only gone through the first 12 and here's what I've got:

The Jack Bauer Body Count for Season 2

Hour 1:
1: The witness

Hour 2:
0 (Undercover)

Hour 3:
0 (Undercover)

Hour 4:
3: Eddie, Chris, and a dog

Hours 5 through 8: 0

Hour 9:
At least 2: The soldiers

Hour 10: 0

Hour 11: 0

Hour 12: 0

Hour 13:

Hour 14:

Hour 15:

Hour 16:

Hour 17:

Hour 18:

Hour 19:

Hour 20:

Hour 21:

Hour 22:

Hour 23:

Hour 24:

I will fully revise it with the other 12 soon. Feel free to tell me if I'm leaving out any.

David S

Stunt Coordinator
"since I think Todd's theory is more likely"

except where would she have gotton the soap or something
in his room? He left the room, but not for that long.

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Kevin,

WHat about all the CTU agents killed in the blast of the bomb in the begining of Season 2? those should go in the assist column for Jack. And also, didnt Jack take down more soldiers than 2 in the escape from the crash episode? For some reason I remember his count being a bit higher by mid season. But of course near the end he does go psycholistic on lots of people, especially the torture scene. Thats when the "Night of the Jack" was in full swing.

Ralph Summa

Supporting Actor
I almost shot soda out of my nose when Jack told Chase he got Kim a job at CTU to keep her safe. His wife died there, a bomb went off there. He cut a guys head off there. CTU is the last place I'd bring someone to keep them safe!

I still love the damn show!

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
Well, given the trouble Kim gets in, maybe CTU is safer. For example, his wife got killed by a mole. What are the odds that there would be another mole at CTU?

:)

//Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks