What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

When will Disney reveal the extras on the Snow White Platinum Edition DVD/Blu Ray2009 (1 Viewer)

Deco King

Grip
Real Name
Muir Peter Hewitt
When will Disney reveal the extras on the Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs Platinum Edition DVD/Blu Ray due for an October 2009 release?

I hope that these will include the Boil Cauldron Boil - Witch At The Cauldron pencil tests which were on the Laserdisc release some years back but which were not included in the extras on the last Snow White Platinum DVD release.

I look forward to seeing the Cover Art for the upcoming Snow White Platinum Edition too!

I see from Amazon that Disney is releasing a Gustav Tenggren edition of Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs this version is due for an August 2009 release.

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
Usually the marketing begins six months earlier, when the new Platinum Title hits the market, which would be Pinocchio in March. We'll probably get a trailer on the Pinocchio release that reveals some of the information you're looking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi0010
Recent bookmarks