What's new

TRANSFORMERS 2 Rumblings/Filming! (1 Viewer)

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
After we finish with the Bay vs Cameron can we please discuss who makes the best chili. I personally like mine HOT but others my differ.

I try not to visit any sites for fear of be completely spoiled-

I did not see where anyone answered the question about if any other vehicles will be in the movie besides GM.

Is Megatron going to be back?

Will Bumble Bee get his voice? I hop so because they have played out the radio voice in my opinion.

I know I have saw Ravage in the first trailer so does this mean we get Soundwave. In my, and many of my friends, opinion he had the best voice in the cartoon of all the Transformers.

John Doran

Screenwriter
i'm right with you: there wasn't even a distant second to soundwave's voice on the animated series...

if soundwave makes an appearance, they'd better keep the voice. for real.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Your chili's a hack that only cares about flavour with no real substance, Hormel makes much better chili with it's content going straight for the gut.

Sorry, just keeping with the flow of things.

:D

I'm not ready to assume that the four legged bot we saw in the trailer is Ravage but I think I have read somewhere, maybe in this thread, that Soundwave will be in this and that Megatron will return.

It was established at the end of the first film that Bumblebee can now speak so I don't see why he won't be able to in this one.

Shad R

Supporting Actor
Yes, but who makes the best cinnamon rolls? Cause you CAN'T have a chili cookoff without having cinnamon rolls, it will piss off a lot of chili fans and they will never accept any else's chili again, even if they get a new cook, use new meat or reboot their recipe completely.

Pete-D

Screenwriter
Bay to Cameron is a silly comparison to begin with. It's like comparing Stephen Sommers to Steven Spilelberg because based on some narrow criteria like the first Mummy being arguably better than the last Indiana Jones.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor

Sorry I forgot about Bumblebee being able to speak at the end of the first one.

I thought I had read somewhere that the four legged bot was ravage??? I guess I am confused but like I stated I hate to go to any other site to look for information for fear that I will see the whole story. I would like to know a few things but not every detail.

No one stated if there will be any other cars besides GM but I wonder about the Constructicons -- We they be Caterpillar or something else.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
After watching that 3rd clip of the collage of Bay films one thing is without question, Bay is second to none when it comes to popcorn films.

I just wish we could get Armageddon on Blu-ray, the film never even got a decent DVD transfer, such a shame.

Felipe S

Stunt Coordinator
Latest leaked trailer, get it while you can:
--- edit - video has been removed, guess we have to wait until tomorrow---

Looks awesome!

Diallo B

Screenwriter
i have been avoiding trailers since the one right after the superbowl. are the trailers as spoilerish as the ones for terminator have been?

Felipe S

Stunt Coordinator
In my opinion they only spoil characters, not stories. With some of the robot characters shown in trailers you don't know if they'll play a big part of the story or if they're just minor characters.

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
I don't find the trailers to be spoilerish at all. They show some of the new and old robots but if you can make heads or tails out of the story from them you are better then me.

The ones I have seen only have about five words in the.
"run" "watch out" "just run now" I think that is about it.

Michael:M

Supporting Actor
For those still on the fence or feeling negative about this flick, the trailer contained certain shots which should arouse interest: ;)

Stephen Orr

Screenwriter
I took some screen shots from the HD trailer and created a new series of desktop backgrounds for all of my computers!

This is on my must-see-in-theaters list, which is unfortunately getting smaller. (Wolverine first to go...)

Brent M

Senior HTF Member

Well, that certainly doesn't suck. :D

Seriously, the trailer looks absolutely insane!!! I can't wait to see this flick. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks