What's new

3D Blu-ray Review Transformers: Age of Extinction 3D Blu-ray Review (1 Viewer)

TheBat

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jacob
I finally got around to checking out the new number 4 transformers movie. I own the other 3. for other reasons. they are were okay.. now they are oscar winners compared to this one. I skipped this one at the theatre and I am even a fan of dolby atmos and still waited.

I know that everyone has their own taste in films. that is good I would hope. its when the film insult the intelligence of the audience that bothers me more then just a crappy movie. I would like to keep my IQ and not lose any. Do people just not care about the quality of film anymore. where is a movie like E.T,, star wars (episode 4), raiders, or star trek for that matter. the good old days.

a screenwriter who writes like this would get an F in college. its just a really crappy movie. I have seen worse then this. It would be nice to also see something that is much better. I know I didn't think that godzilla was that great. it was much better then this.
Its a scary thought on how much this film did. so we can expect a new one in a few years. me I rather see something like Avengers 2, even the new star wars film or even avatar 2 then this.

Jacob

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
I added some thoughts to the sound portion of Neil's review about the Dolby Atmos mix. I watched it last night using a 7.2.4 configuration. I recommend watching the video clip of Greg Russell talking about the Atmos home mix. He does a good job explaining some of the things they were able to do with Atmos. This was a great mix, but my favorite Atmos mix is still Gravity as it was less in your face and more pulling you into the film, but that had more to do with the fact that it wasn't a film about talking robots fighting over earth. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks