What's new

SVS 16-46 PC+ freq response (1 Viewer)

Troy R

Stunt Coordinator
I'm not sure if this is how they do it or not, but this is how I would do it...

hit Alt and print screen. that will do a screen capture that you can then paste into a paint type program and edit...

MingL

Stunt Coordinator
Just press the key "PrtSc".

Go to paintbrush and and paste. You can then crop, stretch to your hearts content....... .

How is your bass response like?

Edward J M

Senior HTF Member
OK, I've gotten to the point where I can save the Excel spreadsheet graph in the Photo Editor as a .jpg file.

Now how to I attach this file to a post? It seems when I hit the "IMG" key in the Post Reply (to insert an image), it prompts me with a URL address. That doesn't make sense unless I have to upload the .jpg file to a personal website, which seems like a lot of work just to insert an image. Sorry I'm asking so many questions.

My 20-39PC+ bass response is excellent and I'd like to show you some graphs, even though it would amount to a total hi-jack of this thread. Sorry about that. Thanks for the continued help with this one last step.

Ed

SVS-Ron

Screenwriter
Ed,

That's just what you have to do. Hang the image on any website you have hosting for, make sure the file isn't too big (HTF page loading suffers if it is) and paste in the link with the "IMG" button routine.

Ron

Edward J M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Ron!

SVS Customer Service in action!

I do have space for a small website with my ISP. I'll have to create one, upload some .jpg's, and then give it a whirl. I appreciate this final piece of the puzzle. Sure is a lot of work just to post a picture!

Regards,

Ed

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks