What's new

Star Wars THX LD (1 Viewer)

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I have talked a couple friends into selling their extra discs since they don't even have working players anymore.
I have not played these discs yet though I'm not aware that the Faces set had a tendency to rot, but I will spot check any discs before I mail them. I've already put them in Poly/paper sleeves if they weren't and a 3 mil jacket protector.
One open Trilogy -- Jackets have some minor edge wear but no splits -- VG+/EX for the worst of the 3 going by LP grading standards. Discs appear to be in Ex to NM condition with only some minor surface marks from putting the discs in and out of the player and their jackets. $75
Add: I also have 2 extra SW THX discs discs $25.00 plus Ship. Overall Excellent to NM shape for jacket and discs.
I can give more details depending on which disc set I'm evaluating.
[One copy Empire -- Jacket VG+ to Ex -- mostly edge rubbing and shelf wear. Discs are Ex/NM $35 -- SOLD]
2 copies of RotJ -- Jacket Ex with some minor edge wear and discs are Ex again mainly light surface marks. $35
I strongly prefer Paypal or C2it (no fees for US purchases).
I can accept MO/Cashier with some delay. I have a +130 rating at Ebay with no negatives if you'd like to check at [email protected].
Email [email protected] which is where the email button on HTF will send you.
Add:
1)prices don't included shipping. I can do UPS or USPS Priority easily. Fedex is a bit harder.
2) All discs are the 1995 Letterboxed THX releases
(catalog 8763-85, 8764-85, 8765-85)

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
I'll split shipping/ins on individual discs:
SW THX (1)-- $25
RotJ THX (1) -- $35
Jackets vary from VG+ to NM. Discs are mostly Ex/NM.
I'll spot check each disc for potential rot and pressing issues before packing.
Email is more reliable lately at [email protected] though you can use the e-mail button above as well.
Updated -- 5/18/2002

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks