What's new

FS:Sony LD Player (MDP-800) + DTS Laserdiscs + Star Wars Trilogy (Faces) (1 Viewer)

Darren Crouse

Stunt Coordinator
The Lasedisc (Sony MDP-800) also has an optical output for the DTS signal. It has two S-VHS outputs, is a dual sided player, has headphone/mic jack for karaoke and also plays traditional CD's. The player comes with original manual, jog-dial remote and plethora of LD's including DTS versions of the following (Jurassic Park, Hard Target, Stargate, The Crow, Jackie Brown) the Stars Trilogy (THX - Theatrical Versions w. the Faces) and some extra LD's such as Thief (with Michael Mann lecture, not on DVD), Pulp Fiction and more. I will email anyone interested with further details.

$150 + Shipping(~$30) or you can pick it up if you're close to Toronto. Drop me a line, if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Darren.

Darren Crouse

Stunt Coordinator
Well, the truth of the matter is that I want to sell the entire thing as a package instead of piecemeal. If I don't get too many offers, if any here, I'll probably ebay the stuff. However, I will consider you for the Stargate Extended DTS Laser if I go the ebay route.

Later,
Darren.

ChristopherDAC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
AE5VI
It's just that I've got a complete LD setup, and don't have much need for most of what you describe, but I did like Stargate and I'd like to have one dts disc as a demo. Unless you have any Japanese animation [anime], which you didn't mention, I'd just wind up trying to dispose of the rest [I might keep the THX Star Wars, but I'm actually happy with the CBS/FOX editions I have], and I'd probably lose more on that deal than what you'd want for the one LD.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks