FS:Sony LD Player (MDP-800) + DTS Laserdiscs + Star Wars Trilogy (Faces)

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Darren Crouse, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Darren Crouse

Darren Crouse Stunt Coordinator

The Lasedisc (Sony MDP-800) also has an optical output for the DTS signal. It has two S-VHS outputs, is a dual sided player, has headphone/mic jack for karaoke and also plays traditional CD's. The player comes with original manual, jog-dial remote and plethora of LD's including DTS versions of the following (Jurassic Park, Hard Target, Stargate, The Crow, Jackie Brown) the Stars Trilogy (THX - Theatrical Versions w. the Faces) and some extra LD's such as Thief (with Michael Mann lecture, not on DVD), Pulp Fiction and more. I will email anyone interested with further details.

$150 + Shipping(~$30) or you can pick it up if you're close to Toronto. Drop me a line, if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Darren.

2. Darren Crouse

Darren Crouse Stunt Coordinator

Well, the truth of the matter is that I want to sell the entire thing as a package instead of piecemeal. If I don't get too many offers, if any here, I'll probably ebay the stuff. However, I will consider you for the Stargate Extended DTS Laser if I go the ebay route.

Later,
    Darren.

3. ChristopherDAC

ChristopherDAC Producer

It's just that I've got a complete LD setup, and don't have much need for most of what you describe, but I did like Stargate and I'd like to have one dts disc as a demo. Unless you have any Japanese animation [anime], which you didn't mention, I'd just wind up trying to dispose of the rest [I might keep the THX Star Wars, but I'm actually happy with the CBS/FOX editions I have], and I'd probably lose more on that deal than what you'd want for the one LD.