What's new

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Today's new reward announcements for Wednesday include a different WandaVision poster as the Hot Reward (the one with the two characters behind a bunch of TVs); books Poster Art of the Disney Parks and Disney Eats; a poster for the Disney+ movie Safety; and, last and least, the DVD-only version of Solo.

Also, the Soul watch that was recently added is now out of stock but still listed. The Mulan book has vanished entirely again, so it appears they sold out of it for a third time and don't seem to have immediate plans to restock.

Last edited:

David Norman

Premium
Forgot it was Monday, but I've been on the road since this morning and it wouldn't have mattered anyway
Pics of the new rewards

New reward

I don't think the plain DVD was offered before

Another rerun assuming this is correct this week

David Norman

Premium
The bluray folks have figured out how to get a quantity available on items -- there was one Boby Yoda and 3 Posters around the time I posted and both are gone again. It's just a bit odd to imagine even the small number of who might be interested in such things that are just sitting around on 20000 points.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
The bluray folks have figured out how to get a quantity available on items -- there was one Boby Yoda and 3 Posters around the time I posted and both are gone again. It's just a bit odd to imagine even the small number of who might be interested in such things that are just sitting around on 20000 points.
Maybe they were waiting for the Studio Tour to come back ...

Back when it was DMR, I think I had 4500 points waiting for a good disk set or newer film to be available.

David Norman

Premium
Maybe they were waiting for the Studio Tour to come back ...

Back when it was DMR, I think I had 4500 points waiting for a good disk set or newer film to be available.

No doubt some people have those kind of points, but then you end up having to have the right item and right person with the points at the same time.

I peaked at mid-high 30K's somewhere before the DMR Clearances. I bought everything I could think all during the cheap sales and ended up 14-15K not even knowing if those would ever be useful. In the year layoff b/w DMR and DMI I topped out a little over 30 again -- since then down to half that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors