What's new

NFL 2K3 League (XBox) (1 Viewer)

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
Doug, it's great to see the stats up! Good job with them. I appreciate the work you've put in. Just being able to look at and track stuff give the league a whole new fresh dimension. I'm pumped to play my next game just to improve my po-boy stats.
Maybe next season Sega will make your life easier and include league options, giving you more time to just sit back and play games.
Also I'll get my week 2 stats to you this evening. Of course they are just sitting on my coffee table keeping dust from collecting on the nice wood finish.
Now, if I can just get the Jets to answer my email...

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
I just got a reply from the Jets Manager, I gave him all the league info. We are tentatively planned to play our game this weekend.

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
Doug, it's late Saturday night and I haven't heard from the Jets again. He indicated that he is in so many leagues that he loses track of them. He still hasn't play a game. I think it's probably ok to start looking for a new manager for that team too. Tomorrow's the deadline you gave right?

Doug Ennis

Stunt Coordinator
As of right now, the two teams that are definitely available are the Cowboys and Chargers. After tonight, I am probably gonna have several others.

Calvin, would you like one of the already available teams? Or would you rather wait on the pending availability of teams such as the Broncos, Titans, and Patriots?

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
If you are going to make some changes tonight based on what/who you hear from, then I'd love to have the Patriots.

Otherwise,after tonight - I'll take whoever is available & make every effort to get those games played in.

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
I am the jets manager (unless I have been removed).

Joel Hurley: Can you play tonight???

Anyone else who plays the jets in the first couple weeks, let me know if you can play this week. I will be available pretty much any time this week.

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
JETS OPPONENTS LOOK HERE
Week 1: Pats
Week 2: Cowboys
Week 3: Redskins.
I have fallen behind (was out of town for 2 weeks), but would like to get these games played asap. I am available any night this week to play.
Joel Hurley, are you available tonight, or another night this week? I have another game tonight at 7pm est, and am free after than.
Let me know.
Thanks
Jeff

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
Jeff, I can play tonight, Wednesday. How about at 8pm? If so please reply.
Also, most games are arranged via our email, so contact me at my via email and let me know that we are playing. I'll keep checking for your reply!

Mike X

Stunt Coordinator
Doug,
The Cowboys manager emailed me saying he is out. I still have to make up Week 2 because I recieved no response from the Ravens. Any progress in replacing these two?
Mike

Bruce Berti

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, 4 weeks and yet to have an opponent show up. Can we play these games out of order Doug? Anyone with the Vikings on their schedule wanna play? There must be someone anxious to play the lowly Vikings!

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
- Hey Bruce, I'm up for playing you, as we are scheduled to play later anyway. And I'm not put off by your lowly vikings, it'll make for a close game with my sad sack Redskins. I'm 0-3 after last nights blow out! Ouch! Everyone watch out for the Jets, that's one nasty team! It had to be the worst loss I've ever taken.
- Anyway, if your up for it Bruce I can play this evening, say 8 or 9pm? I'm leaving to go skiing for the weekend tomorrow, so it'd have to be tonight. And just think, the way my games have gone, you'll probably start the season with a W, no matter how bad your Vikings are!
My Gamertag is JTello. Let me know via this board or by email.

Bruce Berti

Stunt Coordinator
Joel-
9:00p.m. it is.(Would prefer around 6:00 or 7:00 but willing to do 9:00)
Gamertag:Mooseknuckleman
I believe you are home team
By the way, where are you skiing? I am the Accounting manager for Jiminy Peak Ski Resort(Western Mass)
If youre ever interested take a look here

Jeff Peake

Supporting Actor
It just wasnt your day Joel!
Joel did put together some nice drives, but seemed to get unlucky when he got into scoring range. Think he had 1 fumble and 3 INT's, and his starting QB was knocked out of the game with an injury in the 2nd Qtr.
OTOH, I found several deep passing routes that seemed to get behind his defense. So I ended up passing the ball deep alot, and didnt run much. Chrebet and Coles both averaged over 30 yds per catch for the game.
Final score: 45-0 :D
Jeff

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
-Great Bruce, I'm looking forward to the game tonight.
-Keith Frederick (also from this league) and I are skiing up at Sugar Loaf. I actually did notice that you worked at JP after I had posted earlier. I saw the link to your website and took a look. I actually thought that it was kinda funny I mentioned Skiing and then noticed you actually worked at a ski resort. I've never been to JP, but I'm certainly interested, especially since it'd be a nice change of pace from going up to NH or Maine like usual.
-Oh, and that's a nice HT set up you have, looks like a nice loft.

-And, Jeff Peake, thanks for the good game last night, I still had fun in defeat. But more so, thanks for being so generous with your post today, it helped dry up some of my tears. And yes, it appears that you can kill me with those long bombs,... I cannot believe that I could not get coverage to your guys, and or much pressure on your QB. I tried everything to get guys in coverage but your guys were always behind mine, ugh!

Chuck H

Agent
Doug,
Apparently the Packers are out, I emailed their owner for this weeks game vs my Bears and he said he is no longer playing.
Chuck

Mike X

Stunt Coordinator
Bruce and Joel, its great to see some fellow New Englanders in here! Bruce, my Chiefs are scheduled to play your Vikings next week, but I'd be willing to play that game anytime, either tonight or this weekend (it's supposed to be pretty crappy weather this weekend up here)....let me know.

Bruce Berti

Stunt Coordinator
Mike-
I'd be willing to play this weekend. I can play either Saturday during the day or anytime Sunday. You name it.

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
-Mike X, Thanx, I agree that it nice to have fellow New Englanders here. It seems like there are quite a few of us here in this league. Now, if I could only get some many New England opponents on Live! I could count the number of Live games I've played within the region on two hands. It's so funny how Live works, I consistently play opponents from southern California and the upper Mid-west, yet rarely get players from my own state.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks