What's new

New SVS Ultra Driver (1 Viewer)

Hugh Scrivener

Stunt Coordinator
Are the Ultra's shipping with the new drivers yet? If not any word on when they will? This will be my gift to myself this X-mas. I was completly prepared to go with the new self-powered sub, but after reading the "listening review" from Paul at Home Theater Spot my mind has been changed,yet again.
the Star Wars THX intro always bottomed out the older Ultras when at reference. They always have on the intro but I have never heard them bottom out on anything else. The TV-12’s passed with flying colors
This is the reason why. I'm in a rather large room and a lot of my viewing is at or near reference. And I hate turning anything down...lol. Havn't see LOTR yet...holding out 'till November, but it sounds like it'll come in handy there too.

Hugh Scrivener

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Tom...The date of August 25, on the article threw me a little. I guess if I had actually read the woofer designation I would have noticed that all the pertinent was already on your site. Two payments left on the new tv...be calling you guys soon.
Thanks again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks