What's new

Movie Poster Frames? (1 Viewer)

JohnE

Supporting Actor
I've asked this before and someone gave me a couple of nice links, but the old HD screwed the pooch and needless to say they're gone. Anyway...

Where can I get movie poster frames online? I'm not talking the $200/300 dollar ones but just some decent cheap ones? My local Suncoast used to carry them but have been out for months. Nowhere else seems to have them. Thanks.

Matt Pasant

Second Unit
John,
I don’t know if this is for you, but what I did on my last three poster frames was make them myself and for about only 5 bucks more than the ones at suncoast.
I bought the 27” & 40” frame legs in a U-Frame kit from a craft store, then got foam core cut to 27x40, then went to Home Depot and had them cut a piece of pleixglass down to 27x40 and bang it was done. Far better than those Suncoast frames, I know because I have a half dozen or so.
Here is a link of a pearl harbor one that I made.
http://www.msu.edu/user/pasantma/ph.jpg

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Matt that looks :star: :star: :star: :star: ! Do you think that would work as well if you got the poster dry mounted?

Matt Pasant

Second Unit
Kelly,
I dont know.. I used photomount on the poster as well and that seemed relativly easy.

Believe me, if I can frame anyone can frame. I am so technically challenged when it comes to stuff like the crafts.

-- Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks