What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on 4k/UHD, Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features
full

– Cry Macho – 2021
full

– The Andy Griffith Show – 1960-1968
full

– Angels with Dirty Faces – 1938
full

– Dear Evan Hansen – 2021
full

– Who Framed Roger Rabbit? – 1988
full

– Ron’s Gone Wrong – 2021...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Jake Lipson

Premium
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

I've got a couple CDs on order with Amazon for December 10, but no movies or TV on the 7th.

I would pick up One Night in Miami, but the next few weeks have a lot of stuff that I want, so I'm okay with waiting for the next Criterion sale for that one. It's too bad it is coming out right after the current B&N sale ended and therefore isn't eligible for this one.

I'll also watch Ron's Gone Wrong after it arrives on Disney+, which will be December 15.

Last edited:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Thanks as always, Mike!

I think Andy Griffith is going to do really well for Paramount. That show still has a massive fanbase, even after all these years.

I'll pick up "Rick & Morty" Season 5 when the price drops far enough.

Cry Macho was beautifully shot, but it's definitely lesser Eastwood. Dear Evan Hansen markets itself as inspirational, but I found it mostly bleak -- with the consequences of the protagonist's well-intentioned mistakes -- and their painful consequences -- ultimately drowning out the uplifting message.

I'll probably pick up Werewolves Within for next Halloween, though.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks, Mike, for an extra early edition of the RoundUp!

I am slated to review a couple of the titles on the list, so here's hoping they come in within a week or two.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Only 6 weeks from theaters to blu-ray for Ron's Gone Wrong. Is that a new record?

Werewolves Within is pre-ordered.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I should have my review of Who Framed Roger Rabbit up by tomorrow. Still waiting on Karate Kid Collection, Dear Evan Hansen, and Copshop.

Carlo Medina

Senior HTF Member
I think I bought KK1 already on 4K but since the other two aren’t available separately it looks like I’ll have to spring for the trilogy. And WFRR.

Despite being a John Woo fan (man I wish his HK films were kept in better shape) I have no interest in Hard Target. I’d totally buy Broken Arrow and Face/Off in 4K. Come on, Paramount And Fox!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CeruleanBlue
Recent bookmarks