What's new

Man Did I Ever "f" Up (1 Viewer)

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
BTW - Your GF is bi-sexual or bi-curious. (snip) Most likely, she already has her eye on another girl she wants to bring into your bed.
Louis, if you decide you don't want her, can I have her? :D
That was a joke, for the humor impaired. As most of you know I'm very happily married. ;)

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Danny,Drunk or not.She still overreacted.I think most of us would agree.And Joe,Maybe shes not curious.Some women get really disgusted by it.And maybe that was her way of finding out if Louis was a "sicko"? (Personally I suspect most women toy with the thought at one time or another,but hey,some flat out deny it :wink: )Very interesting to see how this relationship goes....

Luis S

Louis Stettiner

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Guys Im OK thanks Mark,

Well we are doing great we we able to sit down and Talk about the whole mishap that got us going. It was great
We are going away for a long weekend with each other so i guess she forgives me.

I knew she would come around

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
okay, i've read most of the first page and some of the second page. here's my random thoughts:
first and foremost - congrats louis. you toughed it out and are the better man for it. relationships...especially when you first start out are very touchy. everything can be so volatile. believe me, you've only been in it three months...you don't know her yet. you still have lots to learn about her. after all that, see how (relatively) quickly everything turned around. it's going to take time for this volatility to settle down. just ride it out - it sounds like you really love her and that's worth some compromise on your (as well as her) part. that does NOT make you a wimp, pw'd, or anything else!
that just makes you someone who is in love - there's nothing wrong with that.
besides, what relationship is perfect? my ex and i had some pretty serious doosies...but we always came around. of course, now she's my ex....so maybe that's a bad example! :) anyway, i figure you get the point.
finally, here's what's irritated me most about some of these posts:
i'll bet someone's paycheck that all you guys who are saying "dump her", "she's psycho", "get out while you can" don't have a significant other in your lives right now. when you're in love with someone, you'll see things differently. i promise you that.
anyway, louis...i wish you the best. good luck! :emoji_thumbsup:

Natalie M

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, sounds like a job for "the Givers" Lex & terry, Ok Maybe you guys dont know who they are. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm glad not all of us women are like that.

But good luck to you.

Luis S

Supporting Actor
So Ted how much can I expect when I get your paycheck? ;) I've been with my significant other for going on 6 yrs.I'd say there is a bit of experience there when I made some of those comments.Don't get me wrong,like I said I wish Louis the best,BUT that was blown WAY out of proportion.Regardless of exactly who's fault it was.Mark my word,Id be surprised if this level of drama doesn't rear its ugly head again and again.She is unstable,no doubt about it,I've had experience with women like this,trust me.It'll be good for awhile then the shit will hit the fan over some other silliness.Its an endless cycle.Good luck Louis,hope your relationship is the exception not the rule.
Luis S

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
luis - please carefully re-read my post :) :)
paycheck
i definitely gave myself an out. anyway, with the measly wages i earn, only thing you'll be able to do is super-size your meal. :D
i do agree that the whole situation was probably blown out of proportion, but unless it becomes a repetitive pattern, we need to give her the benefit of the doubt. they've only been at it three months. after six years, if she's still up to that, then i would definitely say kick her to the curb! :)

Mark C Sherman

Second Unit
Louis,

Glad to hear that you are OK and that things are Going well for you. Have a great time on you long weekend and FOR GODS SAKE DONT DRINK ANY GIN AND TONICS.

Sorry had to say it

Money is the root of all evil and a carrot is just a root

Mark C Sherman

Second Unit
No What I think he means Is that he stopped Drinking if he was off the wagon he would be drinking But he is on the wagon and stopped. Louis can you confirm this Please.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
hence the term, "he/she fell off the wagon again"....meaning they've started drinking again.

Mark C Sherman

Second Unit
Hey Louis,

Where are you Guys Going for your long week end. Nothing Specific, Cruise, Skiing, Club Med? Just wondering. Man she must be some Girl if you stopped Drinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks